Micromax HD/28BKHD Price in India
Micromax HD/28BKHD Brief Description
Micromax HD/28BKHD Specification
Other Popular Deals
- Micromax unveils Ignite and Alpha series of laptops
Micromax has announced two new laptop series called the Ignite and the Alpha. The Ignite LPQ61408W will be exclusively...25 - Jul - 2016
- Micromax Canvas Spark 4G to be launched on November 10 for Rs. 4,999
Micromax has announced that it will launch a new 4G LTE supporting smartphone, called the Micromax Canvas 4G Spark, in...04 - Nov - 2016
- Lenovo overtakes Micromax to take second spot in Indian smartphone market: Canalys
It seems like domestic smartphone manufacturers didn’t do so well in Q3 2016. According to a report by research...27 - Oct - 2016
Latest Forum discussions on Micromax HD28BKHD
- Micromax a56 or micromax a73
my friend wants to buy a phone and he ended with these two to select from, which one is good? a56 has aisha and 800 mhz proccey and 3mp camera a73 has 650mhz, 2mp rear but also a front camera also it supports wifi tethering to make wifi hotspot. please suggest guys, he wants to buy it in a day or two. my last question, is aisha any...
- Rahulonmars29/08/2012I'll suggest A73 beacause : 1. You get a proximity sensor which is absent in A56. 2. With a slightly less battery (1300 mAh as compared to 1400 mAh) its sleek and elegant. 3. Wifi tehering can be achieved by app. I'll strongly recommend to go for A73. \m/
- Bharat_1410199129/08/2012whats proximity sensor? nevermind googled it.. than x for the suggestion. :) btw can you plz answer.. [QUOTE]my last question, is aisha any different from iris? mean can he have the same feature on a73?[/QUOTE]
- Tamoghno30/08/2012Micromax A75 is available for Rs 5999 in homeshop18 , maybe you can take a look at that also. also saw an ebay listing about A57 on ebay. seems similar to A56 , but with 1GHZ processor.
- Micromax a56 or micromax a73
- Micromax funbook
Hi... Can we use Gmail, hotmail and yahoomail in micromax? Also can we book tickets (movie tickets or irctc)? Will it work in all data cards? Can anyone help me with this?
- Anupam_pb29/06/2012Acc. to me every Android evice comes with Gmail app preinstalled. There is a yahoo mail app in play store. You can also register your email ids in the Email app that comes preinstalled. These apps will work using any internet connection that Funbook can get(Datacard & WiFi).
- Techlover29/06/2012Yes there are apps for all u mentioned :) You can use internet from both wifi and dongle ...but remember it supports on Tata Photon dongle unless you root your tablet .....but some people were able to use other dongles without rooting but it worked for some people only :P
- Samiulenao05/03/2013[b]Epogen[/b] [url=http://go.moverapid.com/go.php?sid=202][img]http://go.moverapid.com/pic.gif[/img][/url] [size=4][url=http://go.moverapid.com/go.php?sid=202][b][color=blue]ORDER [/color][color=red]Epogen[/color][color=blue] ONLINE - click here![/color][/b][/url][/size] ...
- Micromax canvas 2 colors a120 and micromax canvas 2.2 a114
1. Budget? A: 9k 2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)? A: Bar 3. Preferred display type? A: no idea 4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them. A: micromax, Xolo, Spice etc 5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)? A: Touchscreen 6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like...
- Saiyangoku22/06/2014[QUOTE=rst;2127838]1. Budget? A: 9k 2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)? A: Bar 3. Preferred display type? A: no idea 4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them. A: micromax, Xolo, Spice etc 5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)? A: Touchscreen [B]6. Camera required or not? If required,...
- Rst22/06/2014Moto G Non-expandable storage Average camera performance Xperia M dual Average camera performance dual core
- Minion22/06/2014^Dual core krait are much powerful than Quadcore with cortex A7 processors.
- Micromax a90, micromax a100 or sony xperia mini pro-which one to go for?
Hello experts, I have planned to buy an Android phone the coming week. I have shortlisted a few models and they are as follows: [LIST] [*][B][COLOR="#006400"]Micromax A90[/COLOR][/B] [*][B][COLOR="#0000FF"]Sony Xperia Mini Pro[/COLOR][/B] [*][B][COLOR="#800080"]Micromax A100[/COLOR][/B] [/LIST] I just cannot make up my mind which one to...
- Gump19/08/2012I would go for A100 for the 5inch display :p
- Comp@ddict19/08/2012The Micromax A100 is on sale for 9.8k already on Maniac Store. This article should help you out in deciding which phone to buy: [url=http://gadgetronica.com/news/micromax-launches-funbook-pro-a100-superfone-canvas-and-a90-superfone-pixel/][B]Micromax Launches Funbook Pro, A100 and A90 Superfone | Gadgetronica[/B][/url]
- Empirial19/08/2012I'd say get Micromax A90. For 12k you're getting 4.3" AMOLED Screen, 8MP AF Camera, ICS & Dual Core CPU, what else do you need? Also, some may argue that A90 has only 262k Color Screen but the thing is that AMOLED Displays always look richer so inspite of 262k Color, display of A90 will look better then low quality 16M LCD Screen. A90 seems to...