Vodafone and Airtel have announced that it will be extending the bill payment date for postpaid customers by three days. The companies say that this move is aimed at making it convenient for users after the demonetisation of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 notes and the difficulty in obtaining cash. Vodafone will also offer small credits on talktime and data for prepaid customers.
Apoorva Mehrotra, Business Head, Delhi & NCR, Vodafone India stated, “as Delhi’s most preferred telecom services provider, ensuring a seamless VOICE and DATA experience for our valued customers, has always been a priority. To help our customers tide over the demonetization period, Vodafone has extended post paid bill payment deadline by 3 days. Pre-paid Vodafone customers can opt for small credits on both talktime and data, allowing them to stay confidently connected. Vodafone Chhota Credit enables consumers to make a call even if they do not have sufficient balance in their prepaid account and I-Credit provides seamless data experience.”
Prepaid customers can avail a “Chhota Credit” of Rs. 10 for talktime by SMSing ‘Credit’ to 144. This comes with a service charge of Rs. 3 per transaction and a validity of seven days. The amount will be adjusted in the next recharge. For data, Vodafone customers can avail 30MB of data with a validity of 30 days. This can be used across its 2G/3G/4G networks and can be accessed by SMSing ‘ICredit’ to 144.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures