Reliance Jio is now offering a new “rate cutter plan” that will allow users to make international calls for as low as Rs. 3 per minute. The plan is activated by recharging the device for Rs. 501. The plan allows Jio users to make calls to countries like the US, UK, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Italy and more at Rs. 3. Calls to countries like Pakistan, France, Argentina and more will cost Rs. 4.8. For the full list of prices, click here.
reliance jioWhere to buy 2699 has already created a stir in India due to its affordable plans. After offering its services for free initially as part of its Welcome Offer and the Happy New Year offer, the company has finally started its tariff plans. However, before doing so, it initially announced a Summer Surprise offer which allowed an extension of the company’s complementary benefits. However, the operator scrapped the offer following advice from the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI). It would later announce a new plan called Dhan Dhana Dhan.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures