reliance jioWhere to buy 2699 could announce the extension of its 'Free Welcome Offer' till March 31, 2017 on December 28. On December 28 last year, the company had first opened its 4G network to all of its employees ahead of commercial rollout.
Jio officially started its journey on December 28, which marks Reliance founder Dhirubhai Ambani's birthday. The company then made its service available to consumers on September 5 under the 'Free Welcome Offer'. According to report by Business Insider, the service will be officially extended till March 31,2017 and the announcement will come on December 28.
Reliance conceived its Jio service as a 4G only network and the company has been pitching the service aggressively under the 'Free Welcome Offer', which gives free access to unlimited data and voice calling till December 31,2016. The free service also gives access to reliance jioWhere to buy 2699's suit of apps which allow users to watch live TV and video-on-demand contents. Reliance Jio claims to have added 16 million subscribers in just 26 days.
However, reliance jioWhere to buy 2699 has not had a smooth sailing since the rollout of 'Free Welcome Offer'. Since the introduction of Reliance Jio's 'Free Welcome Offer', the company has seen plethora of duals with telecom operators and never ending drop calls. Reliance Jio users have constantly complained about deteriorating data speeds and calls failing consistently. Reliance Jio has blamed the lack of adequate interconnect points from other telecom service providers for call failure but the data service is far from promised 135 Mbps download speed.
Earlier TRAI found that reliance jioWhere to buy 2699's Free Welcome Offer is valid only till December 3 and the telecom authority has asked Reliance Jio to not offer its services to new customers beyond that period. Reliance Jio had announced plans to make the service paid after December 31 but maybe the service has hit roadblocks and the company plans to test the network further.
It is unclear how Reliance will convince TRAI about the 90 day limitation on its free service and effectively extend the offering till March 31. Do mark your calendars for December 28 though, Reliance could make a big announcement and maybe throw in few surprises.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 2015Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup
- 10 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures