reliance jioWhere to buy 2699 Infocomm has announced that the company’s subscriber base has crossed the 16 million mark in just 26 days since launch. The company claimed that this is a world record citing a faster growth rate than any other telecom major or even firms such as Facebook, Whatsapp and Skype.
Speaking on the achievement Mukesh Ambani, Chairman, Reliance Industries stated, "We are delighted and humbled by the overwhelming response across India to the Jio Welcome Offer. Jio is built to empower every Indian with the power of data. We are delighted that people have recognized this and are utilising our services to the fullest. We are customer-obsessed and committed to improve every day to exceed expectations of our customers."
Responding to the huge demand, the company has set up eKYC machines in over 3100 towns. The eKYC machines enable customers to get a reliance jioWhere to buy 2699 sim card in matter of minutes by linking them to their Aadhar Cards.
Although it hasn’t been smooth sailing for Reliance with the launch of its Jio services. From bribes for SIM activation, to call drops and unreliable data speeds, Reliance customers have faced many issues while trying to get their hands on a Jio SIM card or Wi-Fi device.
Founded in 2010, Reliance Industries now possess one of the largest shares of spectrum in India. It has also launched its own smartphones under the brand Lyf which come with Reliance’s free call and data offers. With the launch of the iPhone 7 in India Reliance has also inked a partnership with Apple. Customers who buy an Apple smartphone from any of the Reliance stores in India can now avail complimentary Jio offers to the tune of Rs. 18,000 for retail customers and a blanket 25% discount for corporate customers.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 2015Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup
- 10 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures