In the back drop of the price war that has erupted in the Indian telecom market, Reliance Communications (RCom) has come up with its own plan to entice new customers. RCom’s “Welcome Offer” seeks to attract new prepaid customers with a “DoubleScoop Plan” with features such as full talk time, free data and a call rate of 25 paise per minute.
Under the 2G DoubleScoop Plan for customers in Delhi NCR, a recharge of Rs. 141 gets customers Rs. 141 worth of talk time, 5GB of data and calls at 25 paise per minute for three months. Under the 3G plan, a recharge of Rs. 295 offers a talk time of Rs. 295, 3GB of 3G data and a call rate of 25 paise per minute for the same period. There is also a 3G DoubleScoop 496 plan, which offers 10GB 3G data, a call rate of 25 paise per minute along with 496 minutes of free talk time.
For existing users, RCom offers the “NonStop Plan” with 1000 free minutes for both local and STD calls, plus free calls to any RCom number. RCom customers can dial USSD *129# to know if they can avail the offer.
Other Popular Deals
- 14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016Best camera phones under Rs. 15,000 (July 2016)
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 2015
- 10 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000 [June...26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [June 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures