Reliance Communications (RCom) has launched a new data network, which promises to deliver faster and uninterrupted browsing experience. Called the Pro 3, the new RCom data network gives speeds up to 14.7 Mbps.
RCom's Pro 3 data network has gone live in Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Pune. It plans to roll out the network in other cities soon. Apart from high speed, RCom is also offering an 'Unlimited' monthly data plan at Rs. 999. However, there's no word on minimum guaranteed speed under the new initiative.
Reliance has been focussing on improving its data network for quite some time. It has set up fiber-linked towers to take load of the incremental traffic. “We are delighted to offer the Pro 3 advantage to our customers in these four cities and will launch the same in other key markets, including Delhi and Mumbai, shortly,” Mr Gurdeep Singh, Chief.
Executive Officer, Consumer Business, Reliance Communications Limited, said. “With Pro 3, RCOM aims to churn in customers and extend its data customer acquisition footprint, especially among those with a need for speed and reliable indoor coverage.”
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 2015Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup
- 10 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures