Reliance Communications (RCom) has launched a new roaming plan for its postpaid and prepaid GSM subscribers. Under the new 'One India, One Rate Plans', users will be charged only their home plan tariffs on roaming and that there will be no difference between local, STD and roaming charges.
Reliance's new roaming plans range between Rs. 45 and Rs. 599. In the postpaid One India, One Rate 599 plan, after the free minutes are used up, customers will get a flat outgoing rate of 30p/min for calls to anywhere in the country, while on the One India, One Rate 350 Plan, a flat rate of 40p/min applies after the free minutes are used up. Pre-Paid plan MRPs and rate will vary by Circle.
“We are delighted to launch the One India, One Rate Plans in the country, which abolish differentiated tariffs for roaming, STD and local calls in India. When business has no boundaries, then tariffs should also be seamless and customer-friendly—thus, incoming calls while roaming will now be free on the RCOM network” Mr Gurdeep Singh, Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Business, Reliance Communications Limited, said.
“As India’s youngest pan-India GSM operator, we are committed to improving the quality of our customer mix, and the One India, One Rate Plans will help us attract customers in the high-value Corporate and SME roaming segments. RCOM’s One India, One Rate Plans will help us break down the tariff barriers and extend unprecedented benefits to our roaming customers.”
Check out details of the new 'One India, One Rate Plans' below:
Other Popular Deals
- 14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016Best camera phones under Rs. 15,000 (July 2016)
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 2015
- 10 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000 [June...26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [June 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures