Update: Airtel's 3G service is now up. The company hasn't yet issued statement on reasons behind the network outage.
Airtel's 3G network seems to be down in Delhi. A lot of customers have already complained (on Twitter) about not being able to access 3G network. Some users have also complained about call fails and GPS being down.
We've tried to contact the Airtel customer service, but have been unable to reach. Meanwhile, Airtel has responded to some users saying that it is working towards restoring data services at the earliest.
Airtel network down. Calls failing and GPS totally down. — S P SINGH REWARI (@REWARISP) November 21, 2014
— Pritam Kumar Sinha (@BihariBritish) November 21, 2014
Was Airtel network down for the 90 minutes for you all too? — Pritam Kumar Sinha (@BihariBritish) November 21, 2014
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 2015Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup
- 10 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures