Airtel has launched managed Room Telepresence service for the enterprise segment. According to the operator, zero CAPEX and additional cost will allow enterprise customers upgrade to High-Definition Telepresence video exchange sessions from the existing standard definition video experience at an cost of Rs. 799/- per day per room.
Launched in partnership with CISCO, the new VAAS (video-as-a-service) from Airtel is said to come with all the essential components of Telepresence video calling including end point, network and VNOC to offer an integrated single SLA and single window support to customers that will be backed by 24X7 remote support with end-to-end management.
Launching the service, Manish Prakash, President - Airtel Business said, “At Airtel we are committed towards developing innovative & cost effective platforms for our customers and the Room Telepresence service is a step in this direction. This new solution has the potential to transform the segment as it empowers customers with a highly scalable integrated video solution at a simplified yet affordable cost.”
Nalinikanth Gollagunta, Managing Director & Head - Commercial Sales at Cisco India & SAARC, added “We believe that this joint offering by Airtel and Cisco is a game changer that will transform the buying behavior, more specifically in the mid segment. Adoption of technology among SMBs is directly dependent on bringing down the total cost of ownership and increasing ease of use.”
To know more about the service, visit www.airtel.in/business
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 2015Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup
- 10 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures