Aircel has introduced a new plan under which postpaid and prepaid subscribers can customise their plans as per their need.
To ‘Design your own plan’, customers need to visit the official website, select choices across calling, texting and data via a Plan Designer tool. Post the choices have been entered across, a relevant plan is shared for the customers to choose and confirm. Customers also have the freedom to re-design the plan or add extra packs basis their need.
“Customers understand their communication needs and we would like to empower them with the freedom of choosing a plan on their choice. It is with this view, we are introducing an Industry First initiative - ‘Design Your Own Plan” which helps customers to now design, tweak and choose their very own Prepaid Plan. Now there is a plan for everyone, whether it’s a customer who loves to talk, or is a high SMS user, a Social Networking addict or even a Traveler there’s a plan which can be customized to suit the need. It will not only enable them with flexibility but also the freedom and convenience to manage their plans,” says Mr. Anupam Vasudev, Chief Marketing Officer, Aircel.
Aircel's new initiative is very similar to Airtel's myPlan and Idea Cellular's i-Plan that allow subscribers to customise their plans. The Airtel myPlan allows users to choose from a range of monthly rentals priced between Rs. 199 and Rs. 999. Users also have option to customize their postpaid plans on the basis of their individual usage preferences. Similar to Bharti Airtel's myPlan, Idea allows users to customise their postpaid mobile plan from a range of rental plans, starting from Rs. 199 to Rs. 999.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 2015Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup
- 10 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures