Samsung’s new lineup of Android tablets for 2015 has been leaked online. According to the Sam Mobile blog, the South Korean giant will add four new tablets to its Galaxy Note series this year. These could include the Galaxy Tab AS, codenamed SM-T350/351, Galaxy Tab AL Plus codenamed SM-T550/551 and their respective variants.
The Galaxy Tab AS, may have a 7 or an 8 inch screen and is in all probability, a mid range device and the successor to the Galaxy Tab 4 7.0. There could be two models of the same being the SM-T350 Wifi model and the SM-T351 Wi-Fi + 3G.
The Galaxy Tab AL Plus, on the other hand, may have a 10 or a 12 inch screen, and is also a mid-range device and a successor to the Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 series. There could be two models of the AL Plus, one being the SM-T550 Wifi and the second being SM-T551 Wi-Fi + 3G.
All the above tablets are expected to run on Android 5.0 Lollipop and could launch in the second half of 2015.
Other Popular Deals
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet