Pune based company Sakri IT is now entering the mass consumer segment with WinTabs, its two Windows based tablets. The company, in collaboration with Intel and Microsoft, has launched an 8-inch and an 10-inch tablet priced at Rs. 13,999 and Rs. 20,999 respectively.
Both the tablets are powered by the Intel Atom Z3735D processor clocked at 1.83GHz and have IPS screens with a resolution of 1200 x 800 pixels. Both the tablets feature a micro USB, micro HDMI and microSD card ports with the addition of SIM card support in the 8-inch tablet. The 8-inch tablet comes with 1GB of RAM whereas the 10-inch tablet has 2GB of RAM.
WINTAB 8-inch and 10-inch
At the launch event in New Delhi, Ravi Lakshman, CEO of Sakri said “Over and above the current form factors we will be introducing different form factors very soon to address different industry verticals.”
The new WinTabs from Sakri will compete against similarly specced and priced tablets from Notion Ink and iBall. The other companies also provide almost the same accessories with their tablets making the budget Windows tablet segment a tough battleground.
Other Popular Deals
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet