Nokia has confirmed it will be launching its recently unveiled N1 tablet in China on January 7. However, there's no official word on the global availability of the device as yet.
It had been rumoured for quite some time that Nokia's first Android based tablet will be launching soon in China. The N1Where to buy 599 tablet marks Nokia's attempt to comeback in the market after acquisition deal with Microsoft.
The Nokia N1, unveiled in November this year, runs Android 5.0 Lollipop (with Nokia Z launcher) and is powered by a quad-core Intel Atom Z3580 64-bit SoC and 2GB of RAM. It sports an 7.9-mm display with a resolution of 2048x1536 pixels and unibody design. It sports an 8MP rear camera and 5MP front facing camera. The Nokia N1 tablet is priced at $249, which is roughly Rs. 15,845.
Other Popular Deals
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet