Lenovo has launched a new Android tablet with voice calling facility. Called the A7-50, the new Lenovo tablet runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, upgradable to Android KitKat and is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor and 1GB of RAM.
The Lenovo A7-50 has a 7-inch IPS display with 1280x800 pixels resolution. It sports a 5MP rear camera and 2MP front camera. The Lenovo A7-50 comes with 16GB memory. For connectivity, the tablet supports voice calling, 3G, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB. The Lenovo A7-50 is powered by a 3,450 mAh battery.
Lenovo A7-50 voice-calling tablet is now available via the company's official store for Rs. 15,499.
Other Popular Deals
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet