Images alleged to be the case of the 9.7-inch Ipad Pro have been leaked by Steve Hemmerstoffer, aka @OnLeaks. On his other Twitter account (@stagueve), he posted a few photographs of the case along with a dummy unit. The openings in the case suggest that the device may indeed come with a quad-speaker setup and a Smart Connector. The camera cutout at the back is also larger and hints that the camera on the iPad may indeed come with a flash. Earlier reports suggest that the device might have a 12MP camera.
Apple has sent out invitations for an event scheduled to be held on March 21. Rumours suggest that the company might unveil the new iPad alongside a 4-inch iPhone. The new iPhone could either be called the iPhone SE or iPhone 5se, and might be powered by the Apple A9 chipset. KGI securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, has suggested that the new device might be priced between $400 and $500 (Rs. 26,800 to Rs. 33,500). He also claims that the new phone will come with a 12MP camera.
— Steve Hemmerstoffer (@stagueve) March 10, 2016
Other Popular Deals
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet