iberry is gearing up for the launch of yet another tablet PC - Auxus AX01 running Android 4.0 with 1GB RAM. The device will be priced at Rs.5,990.
The Auxus AX01 will feature a 7-inch display, and is powered by a 1GHz Cortex A8 CPU and the Mali 400 GPU.
Iberry said, "We always wanted to provide the lowest possible priced tablet with maximum efficiency and this time around, keeping the current technology & market trend into consideration, we are sure Auxus AX01 would deliver more than value for the money with its unmatchable price. With this model Auxus AX01 and the previously announced AX03G, along with our earlier launched model Auxus AX02, we hope we could cover-up the entire budget tablet market range in the coming days."
Recently, iberry announced the Auxus AX03G tablet running ICS. The device is priced at Rs. 9,990. You can take a look at the detailed specifications of the device here
iberry launched the Auxus AX02 tablet a while ago. It was one of the first budget tablets to hit the market that ran Google Andorid 4.0 ICS straight out of the box. The tablet was launched at a Rs. 9,990 but the price has now dropped to Rs. 7,990. You can read our review of the device.
The tablet is expected to hit store shelves in the first week of July.
Detailed specifications of the iberry Auxus 01 are as follows:
• CPU: 1.0 GHz ARM Cortex A8
• GPU: Dual Mali-400 OpenGL 2.0
• VPU: Dedicated Full HD Video processing
• Android 4.0 Ice-Cream Sandwich
• Official Google Play Store supported
• 1GB RAM DDR3
• 4GB Memory
• Expandable MicroSD slot up to 32GB
• 7.0" Capacitive Multitouchscreen
• 800x480 WVGA-Widescreen
• WiFi 802.11 b/g and External 3G USB Modem
• Mini HDMI, v1.3, Type C
(Full HD 1080p Supported)
• Front 0.3 MP
• Dual Mali 400 GPU with OpenGL 2.0 support
• Accelerometer, Gravity & Motion Sensor
• 3.5 mm earphone jack, built-in Microphone
• Stereo Speakers, Mini USB Port
• Mini HDMI, MicroSD slot
• Rechargeable Li-poly 4,000MAh