Indian hardware manufacturer iBall has launched its second Windows tablet, the WQ149, for Rs. 24,999. The new 2-in-1 hybrid tablet comes with a magnetic pogo pin keyboard which has an integrated touchpad.
The 10.1-in tablet is powered by an Intel Atom Z3735D clocked at 1.83GHz combined with 2GB DDR3 RAM. It offers a 10.1 inch IPS panel with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. On the storage front, the tablet has 32GB internal storage and can take microSD cards up to 64GB. iBall also offers 1TB of OneDrive storage for a year and one year subscription to Microsoft Office.
The tablet has 3G data connectivity, WiFi, Bluetooth and USB OTG functionality and the magnetic pogo pin keyboard is also included with the tablet. The tablet will be pitted against the Dell Venue 8 Pro which is also available around the same price but does not have 3G data connectivity.
At the price, the tablet is certainly a tempting buy but we have our doubts since we recently reviewed the iball Slide WQ32 which we didn't like because of its low storage and the app scaling issues in Windows.
Other Popular Deals
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet