DataWind has slightly revised the names of the retail versions of the Aakash and Ubislate 7 tablets, bringing about quite a bit of confusion. The original Aakash, will now be called Ubislate 7, while the original Ubislate 7 become s the Ubislate 7 . The new naming scheme was spotted at DataWind's official websites for the ultra-low cost tablets – www.aakashtablet.com and www.ubislate.com.
The ubislate 7Where to buy 2999 3250 3499 was opened for pre-booking last month. However, the device is now sold out till February and pre-orders are up for March presently. To refresh your memory, the UbiSlate 7 runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread platform and is powered by a Cortex A8, 700 Mhz processor with HD Video co-processor. It has a 256MB of RAM, while supports (Internal) 2GB Flash / (External) 2GB to 32GB storage. The 3200 mAh battery of the UbiSlate 7 is rated to deliver 180 minutes of back up. The UbiSlate 7 has 7-inch of display with 800x480 pixel resolution. For connectivity, the device supports GPRS & WiFi IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/. Check out more features of the UbiSlate 7 here.
- UbiSlate 7 sold out till Feb; pre-orders available for March
- Aakash tablet now selling on NCarry.com
- Aakash tablet delivery delayed till January 2012
- Five reasons why UbiSlate 7 should have been the original Aakash
- Skip Aakash and buy the Aakash 2 tablet for Rs. 500 more
- Aakash tablet goes on sale online
- Your guide to the new $35 Aakash Tablet
- Aakash vs. Beetel Magiq vs. Reliance 3G Tab