Asus has announced a new Fonepad 7 (FE375CL) which will be coming with Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box. The new tablet brings in a specs upgrade over its previous iteration including a newer processor, more RAM and LTE support.
The new Fonepad 7 (FE375CL) is powered by a 1.3GHz Intel Atom Z3530 Quad-core processor. It is coupled with 2GB RAM and comes with 8GB or 16GB internal storage options. Like the name suggests, the tablet has a 7-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 800p, also a resolution bump over its predecessor.
The tablet brings an overall better spec sheet to the table, as well as 4G support. To top it off, the new Fonepad 7 will run Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box.
The new tablet will be available in Taiwan first with prices starting from $250 (Rs. 15,800). Asus hasn’t made its launch and pricing plans for other countries. It is expected that Asus will bring the new Fonepad 7Where to buy 2594 8879 alongside the new Zenfone 2 to India at a competitive price.
Other Popular Deals
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet