A Samsung tablet with model name SM-TM585 has been spotted on GFXBench. As per the listing, the device has a 10-inch display with a resolution of 1920x1200 pixels, and might be powered by Samsung’s Exynos 7870 SoC with 2GB of RAM. At the back, it may have an 8MP primary camera, along with a 2MP front-facing camera. The listing also shows that the tablet might come with 16GB of onboard storage and may run on Android Marshmallow v6.0.1 out of the box. The tablet comes with a usual suite of connectivity options, except for NFC.
The Exynos 7870 chipset was officially announced last month and uses the 14nm FinFet process that is also used on the Exynos 7420 and 8890 chipsets. It uses a 1.7GHz octa-core Cortex-A53 CPU with Mali-T830 GPU. The same SoC was earlier spotted on the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016), whose specifications were leaked on GFXBench and GeekBench.
Other Popular Deals
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet