Strontium Technology has announced a new JET USB flash drive which is based on the USB 3.0 standard. The company says the new flash drive is shock resistant and features a textured metal casing with LED backlight.
Strontium’s new JET USB flash drive, weighing nearly 11.3g, is apparently ideal for desktops and notebooks with USB 3.0 ports and is also compatible with USB 2.0. JET USB also supposedly features an improved cap design. Take a look at the features of the Jet USB flash drive below:
- Available capacity: 16GB
- Weight: 11.3g
- Dimensions: 55.5 x 18.5 x 8.5 mm (L x W x H in millimetres)
- Available in two colours: Black and Blue
- Shock resistant a
- Support USB 3.0 (version 1.0) High speed to Super speed DTR, backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
- High speed data transfer from 40mbps*
- Device interoperates with USB 2.0 platforms -hosts support USB 2.0 legacy devices.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 speciﬁcation backward compatible with USB 1.1
- Hot Plug & Play
Strontium’s new JET USB flash drive has been priced at Rs. 650.