Xiaomi already has a vast portfolio of products ranging from smartphones to air purifiers. However, leaked images suggest that the company may soon launch a 3D printer as well. GizmoChina has posted a few images of the 3D printer bearing the Mi logo. However, details of the upcoming device are not yet known. Considering the other products launched by Xiaomi, 3D printer should offer a more affordable option for those looking to purchase a 3D printer. It is not yet known if or when Xiaomi will unveil their printer or if it would come to India.
Just a few days ago, Xiaomi launched an air mask in China. Called the Cloth Pear Fresh Mask, it is priced at CNY 89 (approx. Rs. 900). The mask sports a thin fan with a 3-level speed, a power-on button, and charging support. Other features include individual air volume memory and a filter cartridge that can be purchased separately. The company says that the mask can filter up to 99 percent of PM2.5 particles. While the mask is not yet available in India, consumers can purchase the company’s Mi Air Purifier 2, which was launched in India at Rs. 9,999.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 2015Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup
- 10 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures