Toshiba has launched its e-Studio2802A and e-Studio2802AM printers in India. The company says that these are its smallest A3 monochrome multi-function printers in the country and are aimed at smaller businesses and workgroups. Prices for the printers start at Rs. 35,000.
Aside from A4, printer can print A3 size prints using a built-in stack feed bypass. It can also scan A3 size paper using a Reversing Automatic Document Feeder that is built into the printer. The printers also have a First Copy Time (FCOT) of 6.4 seconds and can print at a speed of 28 Prints Per Minute (PPM). The devices also come with colour scanning and office-ready features like networking and security functions.
The printers feature energy saving features as well. The e-Studio2802AM seriers has a low power consumption and low running costs, which Toshiba says is useful in areas where electric power supply is uncertain. These printers also meet the major environmental standards like the International Energy Star Program and EPEAT’s Silver rate. Additionally, Toshiba has certified the e-Studio2802AM series as “Excellent ECPs (Environmentally Conscious Products).” According to Toshiba, Excellent ECP is its internal certification that is only awarded to products that “achieve the highest level of environmental performance in the industry in terms of major functions.”
Isao Sugehara, Chief Marketing Executive of Toshiba TEC Corporation said, “We have deeply studied the potential and hidden needs for customers in India and designed together with our R&D center, Toshiba Software India Pvt Ltd. We are very confident that these products will be well accepted by Indian market.” He added, “By launching such innovative products, we want to obtain 15% market share in India market by 2017”
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 2015Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup
- 10 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures