Zotac's SONIX is a consumer level NVMe 1.2 PCI-Express SSD which improves performance over SATA based SSDs offering read and write speeds up to 2,600 MBps and 1,300 MBps. SONIX includes 512MB DDR3 of high-speed cache and it features NVMe 1.2 PCIE Gen3 interface with x4 lanes capable of delivering sequential read and write speeds up to for ultra-responsive performance. The SSD is powered by a Phison E7 controller and stacked with Toshiba MLC flash memory. There is no word on the availability of the same.
You can read the full press release below
Ignite More Possibilities with ZOTAC SONIX PCIE SSD
HONG KONG - February 25, 2016 - ZOTAC International, a global manufacturer of innovation, is pleased to introduce the flagship solution for data and gaming, SONIX PCIE SSD, a brand new addition to the growing arsenal of fast SSDs. SONIX is aimed at enthusiasts, introducing top-of-the-line high performance SSD product for serious gaming, productivity, and enterprise. Each SONIX product undergoes rigorous testing and is fine tuned to ensure that it meets the highest performance standards.
The first foray into the PCI Express based storage, SONIX is the first consumer level NVMe 1.2 PCIE SSD from ZOTAC where it significantly improves performance over SATA based SSDs. With read and write speeds up to four times that of a 2.5-inch SATA SSD, SONIX includes 512MB DDR3 of high-speed cache for tasks that demand next generation speeds. With SONIX, the door is open to a wider array of applications. Useful for loading large databases, resource-heavy applications, multitasking, multimedia applications and gaming, SONIX is the answer to demand for greater speed and reliability. SONIX features NVMe 1.2 PCIE Gen3 interface with x4 lanes capable of delivering sequential read and write speeds up to 2,600 MBps and 1,300 MBps for ultraresponsive performance. The SSD is powered by a Phison E7 controller and stacked with Toshiba MLC flash memory. Protected by technologies including End-to-end Data Path Protection and Dynamic Wear Leveling, SONIX is fast and reliable with an MTBF of up to 2,000,000 hours. SONIX is a flexible addition for any system as it comes bundled with standard and low-profile brackets to fit even in slim profile system builds. A durable metal housing with a stylish minimal design protect all things fast.
Product name: ZOTAC SONIX PCIE SSD
Form Factor: Add-In Card
Interface: NVMe 1.2 PCI Express 3.0 x4
Controller: Phison E7
Cache: 512MB DDR3
Sequential Read: Up to 2,600 MBps
Sequential Write: Up to 1,300 MBps
MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
Other Popular Deals
- Best Gaming PC config under Rs. 60,000 (March 2015)Build a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (Dec 2014)
- Best graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.10,000 in IndiaBest graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.5,000 in India
- First look: Gigabyte BRIX PCKingston HyperX Predator PCIe SSD 480 GB
- 13 PC cabinets for your gaming rig under Rs. 10,000Graphics cards for every budget
- ECS Liva X Mini PCTop Routers under Rs.5,000
- Kickass Gaming Machine under Rs.60,000Best 802.11 AC Routers to buy this Diwali
- Digit builds India's fastest PC worth Rs 16.5 lakhsBuild an HTPC under Rs. 30,000 (Dec 2014)
- 6 Mini PCs you can buy todayGigabyte GeForce GTX 960 G1 Gaming Graphics Card