The Raspberry Pi 3 has been announced and like its predecessor, it is still priced at $35, which is about Rs. 2,400. Unlike its predecessor however, the new variant comes with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Aside from this, the new single board computer also comes with a faster 64-bit Broadcom BCM2837 quad-core SoC with ARM Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.2GHz and 1GB of RAM. The Pi 3 also comes with four USB ports, HDMI port, ethernet port, 40 GPIO pins, microSD card slot, VideoCore IV 3D graphics core, camera interface, display interface, combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video.
The Raspberry Pi 2 was launched in February last year. The single board computer comes with a 900MHz quad-core Cortex-A7 processor. The rest of the specifications are pretty much the same as the Pi 3 save for the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities. In November last year, the company unveiled the Raspberry Pi Zero. Priced at $5 (approx. Rs. 340) the comes with a Broadcom BCM2835 processor with an ARM11core clocked at 1GHz and 512MB of LPDDR2 RAM. It comes with a microSD card slot for storage and a mini-HDMI port. There are micro-USB sockets for data and power along with a general purpose I/O pin.
Other Popular Deals
- Best Gaming PC config under Rs. 60,000 (March 2015)Build a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (Dec 2014)
- Best graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.10,000 in IndiaBest graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.5,000 in India
- First look: Gigabyte BRIX PCKingston HyperX Predator PCIe SSD 480 GB
- 13 PC cabinets for your gaming rig under Rs. 10,000Graphics cards for every budget
- ECS Liva X Mini PCTop Routers under Rs.5,000
- Kickass Gaming Machine under Rs.60,000Best 802.11 AC Routers to buy this Diwali
- Digit builds India's fastest PC worth Rs 16.5 lakhsBuild an HTPC under Rs. 30,000 (Dec 2014)
- 6 Mini PCs you can buy todayGigabyte GeForce GTX 960 G1 Gaming Graphics Card