Genius, an established name in computer peripherals, has launched the new NX-6500 Green Wireless Optical Mouse. It has an infrared sensor that reduces drive voltage that allows the mouse to function efficiently at a lower power consumption level. The mouse runs on a single AA battery and has a power saving switch that according to the company helps extend the battery life up to 18 months. It has an inbuilt power indicator to let you know when its time to replace the battery.
The Genius NX-6500 has a bi-directional 2.4 GHz anti-interference technology that works to a distance up to 10 meters. It has a rubber hand grip design that is easy to use and provides easy scrolling as well as a responsive cursor control.
Key Features of the Genius NX-6500:
- 2.4 GHz technology Anti Interference and power saving
- Using only one AA Battery and can use the mouse up to 18 months
- Rubber hand grip gives extra comfort and control
- Hairline design great companion for Ultrabook and computer
- Designed to fit comfortably in either hand
The Genius NX-6500 is ideal for people who work on the go and can be easily paired with Ultra books and portable devices. The NX-6500 Wireless Optical Mouse is available in a choice of three colors Metallic gray, Red and Silver.
The Genius G-Shot 508 comes with a three year warranty and is available at an MSRP of Rs. 921 (US$17).