AMD has announced that its Radeon RX Vega graphic cards are now available globally. The top-of-the-line Radeon RX Vega 64 will be available from today, while the more affordable Radeon RX Vega 56 expected to be available from August 28. The new graphics cards are capable of Rapid Packed Math, High Bandwidth Cache Controller and new Geometry and Pixel Engines to better harness low-level APIs and work well with DirectX 12 and Vulcan. The graphics cards sports a customisable GPU tach meter and LED illumination. It also comes with Radeon FreeSync technology. The RX Vega 64 is priced at $499 (approximately Rs 32,000), while the RX Vega 56 is costs $399 (approximately Rs 25,600).
A few days ago, benchmarks of the Radeon RX Vega 64 and Vega 56 were leaked on Reddit. The leak suggested that the two might be faster than the NVidia GeForce GTX 1070 FE and GTX 1080 FE respectively. The benchmark slides also compared the two to other GPUs such as AMD’s R9 Fury, and Fury X as well as NVidia’s GTX 980 Ti. However, the leaked slides to not specify which synthetic benchmark or game was used to get the results.
AMD recently launched their latest high-performance Ryzen Threadripper processors in India. The Ryzen Threadripper 1950X and 1920X are priced at Rs 82,008 and Rs 65,488 respectively.
Other Popular Deals
- Best Gaming PC config under Rs. 60,000 (November 2015)Build a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (Dec 2014)
- Best graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.10,000 in IndiaBest graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.5,000 in India
- First look: Gigabyte BRIX PCKingston HyperX Predator PCIe SSD 480 GB
- 13 PC cabinets for your gaming rig under Rs. 10,000Graphics cards for every budget
- Top Routers under Rs.5,000ECS Liva X Mini PC
- Kickass Gaming Machine under Rs.60,000Digit builds India's fastest PC worth Rs 16.5 lakhs
- Best 802.11 AC Routers to buy this DiwaliBuild an HTPC under Rs. 30,000 (Dec 2014)
- 6 Mini PCs you can buy todayGigabyte GeForce GTX 960 G1 Gaming Graphics Card