Computer graphics giant, AMD today launched three of its newest products in India. Among these are the AMD Radeon R9 285 graphics card, AMD FirePro W8100 Workstation Graphics and AMD FirePro W9100 Workstation Graphics.
The R9 285 was originally unveiled back in August at AMD's 30 Years of Graphics and Gaming event. It offers a core clock speed of 918 MHz and 2GB of frame buffer that runs at 5.5 Gbps. It also supports DirectX 12 and the company's own Mantle API.
Further, the FirePro W8100 is an professional graphics card that is designed for 4K CAD. It features an 8 GB of GDDR5 memory and supports 4.2 TFLOPS of single precision compute performance.
Lastly, the W9100 is also a professional graphics card that has 16GB GDDR5 memory. Like the W8100 this is also designed for 4K workstations.
The company is going to launch some other products as well during the course of the day and we're at the event in Goa to cover it. So watch this space.
Other Popular Deals
- Best Gaming PC config under Rs. 60,000 (November 2015)Build a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (Dec 2014)
- Best graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.10,000 in IndiaBest graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.5,000 in India
- First look: Gigabyte BRIX PCKingston HyperX Predator PCIe SSD 480 GB
- 13 PC cabinets for your gaming rig under Rs. 10,000Graphics cards for every budget
- ECS Liva X Mini PCTop Routers under Rs.5,000
- Kickass Gaming Machine under Rs.60,000Best 802.11 AC Routers to buy this Diwali
- Digit builds India's fastest PC worth Rs 16.5 lakhsBuild an HTPC under Rs. 30,000 (Dec 2014)
- 6 Mini PCs you can buy todayGigabyte GeForce GTX 960 G1 Gaming Graphics Card