Xiaomi has launched the successor to the Redmi 3S and 3S Prime in India. Called the Xiaomi Redmi 4, the device is available in three variants, namely 2GB RAM/16GB storage, 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage, and 4GB RAM/64GB storage. The three are priced at Rs. 6,999, Rs. 8,999, and Rs. 10,999 respectively. All three variants will be available exclusively via Amazon and Mi.com from May 23. Like its predecessor, the new devices comes with a metallic build and looks like a smaller version of the Redmi Note 4 smartphone. All three variants come with a fingerprint sensor.
All three variants of the device come with a 5-inch 720p display and are powered by a Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 435 platform. The devices come with a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera. All three variants are equipped with a 4100mAh battery and run MIUI 8, which is based on Android Marshmallow. User can also run a preview version of Android Nougat.
Besides the redmi 4Where to buy 6999 8999 10999, Xiaomi has already launched the Redmi 4A and the Redmi Note 4 in India this year. While the company has unveiled its new flagship, the Mi 6 in China, it is not yet known if or when the company plans to launch that in the country.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures