Xiaomi Mi Max Brief Description
Xiaomi Mi Max Smartphone was launched in May 2017, comes with a 6.44-inch Full HD IPS LCD Capacitive Multi Touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels at a pixel density of 342 pixels per inch. The screen is also protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Scratch Resistant display.
The phone is 7.5-mm thin , and tips the scale at 203 grams. The phone is powered by a 1.8 GHz Hexa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor and it comes with 3 GB of RAM. What this means is the processor has Hexa cores in the CPU and 3 GB of RAM ensures the phone runs smoothly with multiple applications open simultaneously. The Xiaomi Mi Max also packs in a graphics processor, and 32 GB of internal storage which can be expanded to 256 GB via a microSD card.
The Xiaomi Mi Max runs Android 6.0.1 OS and is powered by a 4850 mAh battery. Its a Dual SIM Smartphone, and connectivity options on the Xiaomi Mi Max include , GPS, HotSpot,Wifi,Bluetooth.
The main camera on the Xiaomi Mi Max is a 16 MP shooter with Auto Focus, Face Detection, HDR, Panorama Mode, Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Digital Zoom, Video Recording. The smartphone also has a Front Facing Camera capable of shooting 5 MP selfies.Check out the Best Price in India for the Xiaomi Mi Max at Rs. 14999 available at Tatacliq
- All prices in the above table are in Indian Rupees.
- The latest price of Xiaomi Mi Max was obtained on 25th September 2017, 03:28:32
- The Xiaomi Mi Max is available on flipkart .
- Buy Xiaomi Mi Max online in India for the lowest price. You can also avail the options of Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI on purchase of this product. Xiaomi Mi Max is available in Gold, Silver across various online stores in India.
Xiaomi Mi Max Specification
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 with 4GB RAM, 32GB storage launched at Rs 12,999
Xiaomi has launched a new version of its Mi Max 2 phablet in India that offers 32GB of internal storage as opposed to 64GB found on regular model....18 - Sep - 2017
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 with 6.4-inch display, 5300mAh battery launching in India on July 18
Xiaomi Mi Max 2, the update to last year's Mi Max phablet will launch in India on July 18. The Chinese smartphone maker has started sending out...11 - Jul - 2017
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 with 6.44-inch display and 5300mAh battery set to launch in India today
Xiaomi Mi Max 2, the second generation phablet from the Chinese smartphone maker will be launched in India today. Xiaomi is teasing the launch of the...18 - Jul - 2017
- Best battery smartphones to buy across budgets
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime (Rs. 19,999) When you put a 6.44-inch display on your smartphone, putting a large enough battery...03 - Mar - 2017
- Xiaomi Mi Max: In Pictures
Xiaomi’s latest smartphone is big, bright and powerful. Offering a large, 6.44-inch display and a 4850mAh...01 - Jul - 2016
- 10 top smartphones with big battery packs (July 2017)
ZTE Nubia N1 Price: Rs. 11,999 Quick Specs: Battery rating: 5000 mAh SoC: MediaTek Helio P10 RAM: 3GB Display:...27 - Jul - 2017