Xiaomi has confirmed that the Mi Max 2 will be launched on May 25. The launch will be held in China, where the company will unveil its new generation variant of the Mi MaxWhere to buy 14999. The unique selling point of the Mi Max is its vast display, which gives it a tablet-like form factor.
The company is teasing a number of features of the upcoming smartphone on a microsite. The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is expected to retain the same 6.44-inch Full HD display, along with a large 5000mAh battery. Other features may cover 4GB and 6GB of RAM, correspondingly powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 626 and Snapdragon 660 SoCs. It is expected to house a 12-megapixel Sony IMX378 image sensor for its rear camera, and a 5-megapixel front camera. Storage variants are likely to be 64GB and 128GB, apart from which the Mi MaxWhere to buy 14999 2 is expected to retain a similar chassis, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, USB-C and 3.5mm audio jack.
Not much is known about regional launch details of the Xiaomi Mi MaxWhere to buy 14999 2. The smartphone will be launched in China next week, following which it is expected to be unveiled in other markets. The first generation Mi Max was unveiled in India, and took its place in what is a niche market among smartphones in the country.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures