Spice Mi-402 Brief Description
Spice Mi-402 Smartphone was launched in January 2015, comes with a 4-inch TFT LCD Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels at a pixel density of 144 pixels per inch. The screen is not protected by a Scratch Resistant display.
The Spice Mi-402 also packs in a graphics processor, and 4 GB of internal storage which can be expanded to N/A via a microSD card.
The Spice Mi-402 runs Android 4.2 OS and is powered by a 1300 mAh battery. Its a Dual SIM Smartphone, and connectivity options on the Spice Mi-402 include , GPS, HotSpot,,.
The main camera on the Spice Mi-402 is a 3.2 MP shooter with , , Video Recording. The smartphone also has a Front Facing Camera capable of shooting 1.3 MP selfies.Check out the Best Price in India for the Spice Spice Mi-402 at 3001 available at snapdeal
Spice Mi-402 is a budget dual-sim (GSM+GSM) with dual standby smartphone. It has a 4 inch display with 320 x 480 pixels resolution. The smartphone has a 1 GHz processor and runs Android 4.2 OS. It has 256 MB of RAM and 4 GB internal storage expandable via microSD card slot. The Spice Mi-402 has a 3.2 MP rear camera with LED Flash and a 1.3 MP front camera. Connectivity options included are WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio and micro-USB support. The smartphone is backed by a 1300mAh battery.
Spice Mi-402 Specification
- Spice Fire One Mi FX1, Firefox OS based phone launched at Rs. 2229
Spice today officially launched its Firefox OS-based smartphone Spice Fire One Mi FX1 smartphone. Priced at Rs. 2,229,...29 - Aug - 2014
- Spice Stellar 519 4G smartphone launched in India at Rs. 8499
Spice has announced its first LTE smartphone for the Indian market. The new Stellar 519 runs Android KitKat 4.4.4 and...27 - Apr - 2015
- Spice to sell select smartphones exclusively through Flipkart
Spice Retail is the latest smartphone company to take the online route to sell its products. The company has tied up...11 - Sep - 2014
Latest Forum discussions on Spice Mi-402
- Spice mi 425
Hi, Anyone have this Spice MI 425 mobile ( dual sim + 3G )? I want to know is it actually worth buying ? Thanks
- Comp@ddict15/08/2012FOr 9.2k, it's a really good deal/.
- Techlover15/08/2012better wait for Micromax A90 :)
- Cacklebolt15/08/2012[QUOTE=techlover;1730200]better wait for Micromax A90 :)[/QUOTE] second that. or there is micromax a84. micromax builds its own phones while spice and karbonn rebrand cheap chinese phones(not huawei/zte) and sell them.
- Spice mi-270
Guys what do you think of this. Spice has dubbed this as the cheapest Android SmartPhone in History. [url=http://www.gsmarena.com/spice_mi_270-3963.php]Spice Mi-270 - Full phone specifications[/url] [url=http://www.saholic.com/mobile-phones/spice-mi-270-1000483]Spice Mi-270 | Spice Mobile Phones | Saholic.com[/url]
- Sam13/01/2012this is seriously cheap. but as it doesn't comes with any 3G & a poor camera, price is justified but still only 3.4k :shock: check GSMArena comments & you'll know why this one is priced at 3.4k only.
- How is the spice stellar mi-1010?
As an entry level 10" tablet at 13k this seems pretty good to me. The downside is however the lack of Bluetooth and relatively low screen resolution (1280�--800)! [URL="http://www.fonearena.com/blog/59895/spice-stellar-pad-mi-1010-review.html"][B]FoneArena[/B][/URL] rates this tablet quite high. Is there any user of this tablet here?...
- Rooting spice stellar craze mi-355
Dear ThinkDigit, A month ago i purchased Spice Stellar Craze MI-355 , i would like root it and i tried doing this thorough SuperOneClick but its getting stuck .and also i think SuperOneClick and other rooting softwares doesn't recogniz Spice Stellar Craze MI-355 as its a newly launched phone, kindly help me in rooting my phone by any other...
- Update spice mi - 355 android to ics
Hi fellas, I just bought a new Spice MI 355 Stellar Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) phone. I read on various websites that it is upgradable to ICS. 1. Can someone please send me the step-by-step process to upgrade to ICS? 2. What are the uses to "root the phone" ? 3. Any ROM which needs to be installed for ICS to make the phone more...
- Sam12/09/20121. not out yet. 2. hit the link in my signature. 3. smooth, better battery life. and UI change.
- Nihar13/09/2012Thanks Sam. On the Spice official website it mentions that it is ready for ICS. Also from the place where I purchased, it was mentioned that it is upgradeable to ICS. Do you think CyanogenMod 10 ROM would be installable on Spice MI 355? If yes, then which phone should be selected? If not, then which CyanogenMod ROM should be installable?
- Mr_harsh114/11/2012I installed karbonn A7 rom unknowingly. But i cannot get my original rom back. Can you please arrange me the following: spice mi 355 original build.prop from root explorer-> system (in rooted phones) spice mi 355 original recovery image, spice mi 355 original recovery rom. If arranged please send me the files/link at...