Sony has silently introduced a new budget smartphone named Xperia L1. At Mobile World Congress, Sony announced its flagship Xperia XZ Premium, Xperia XZs and mid-range Xperia XA1 smartphones. With Xperia L1, Sony has added a budget smartphone to its 2017 lineup, too.
The Sony Xperia L1 features a 5.5-inch 720p HD display, and is powered by the MediaTek MT6737T chipset. The smartphone comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB expandable storage. The graphics duty here is taken care of by Mali-T720 MP2 GPU. The Xperia L1 sports a 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP front camera with 24mm wide-angle lens.
The Sony Xperia L1 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat, and houses a 2620mAh battery. The dual-SIM smartphone supports 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.2 and uses the USB-C port. The handset is listed in black, white and pink colour options. There is no word on pricing yet, but considering Sony's new smartphone business model, the handset could be pushed to limited markets only.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 2015Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup
- 10 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures