The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus smartphones are here and they look beautiful. However, in a country like India, looks aren't everything, when it comes to smartphones. The consumer wants to spend less money and get the best performance out of it. This is one of the reasons why the OnePlus 3T is such a popular phone in India.
Still, when you are buying a flagship, you are investing in the performance, camera, display, battery life and above all the user experience. Apple’s iPhone 7Where to buy 47999 48999 is a fine example of the same as it offers the best of all worlds and provides you with a great handheld computing experience.
Today we are pitting the newly launched Samsung Galaxy S8Where to buy 57900 and the Xiaomi Mi 6 against the recently launched Sony Xperia XZs and the current king of premium flagships, the Apple iPhone 7Where to buy 47999 48999. While the Apple iPhone 7 and the Xperia XZsWhere to buy 51990 are good performers, we reckon that the Xiaomi Mi 6 and the Samsung Galaxy S8 could be better.
Going over the specifications, it is quite clear that the the Sony Xperia XZsWhere to buy 51990 isn't the most powerful phone anymore, but it is not a slow phone by any means. It has a good camera and a crisp display as well. The Apple iPhone 7Where to buy 47999 48999 on the other hand, still seems like a pretty good phone on paper and in real usage. As far as the Galaxy S8 is concerned, we will have to wait a bit to find out how the phone truly performs in our upcoming review. As for the Xiaomi Mi 6, we still have no confirmation whether or when it is going to be launched in India. Nevertheless, here is a quick spec comparison of all these devices.
|Samsung Galaxy S8Where to buy 57900||Xiaomi Mi 6||Apple iPhone 7Where to buy 47999 48999 (32GB)||Sony Xperia XZsWhere to buy 51990|
|SoC||Exynos 8895||Qualcomm Snapdragon 835||Apple A10 Fusion||Qualcomm Snapdragon 625|
|Display Resolution||2960 x 1440p||1920 x 1080p||1334 x 750p||1920 x 1080p|
|Rear Camera||12MP||Dual 12MP||12MP||19MP|
|OS||Android 7.0||Android 7.1.1||iOS 10.3||Android 7.1|
|Price||Rs. 57,900||NA||Rs. 48,499||Rs. 49,990|
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 2015Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup
- 10 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures