Reach Allure Price in India
Reach Allure Brief Description
The Reach Allure also packs in a graphics processor, and 8 GB of internal storage which can be expanded to 32 GB via a microSD card.
The Reach Allure runs Android 5.1.1 OS and is powered by a 2600 mAh battery. Its a Dual SIM Smartphone, and connectivity options on the Reach Allure include , GPS, HotSpot,Wifi,Bluetooth.
The main camera on the Reach Allure is a 10 MP shooter with Auto Focus, Face Detection, HDR, Panorama Mode, Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Video Recording. The smartphone also has a Front Facing Camera capable of shooting 5 MP selfies.
Reach Allure Specification
Other Popular Deals
- Indian smartphone subscribers to reach 810mn by 2021: Ericsson Mobility
India will have 810 million smartphone subscribers by 2021, according to a report by Ericsson Mobility. The report...09 - Jun - 2016
- Islamic State's reach stalled on Twitter, thanks to crackdown
The Islamic State’s reach on Twitter has been reducing over recent months, says a report from the George...18 - Feb - 2016
- Mobile internet user base in India to reach 371 million: IAMAI
The number of mobile internet users in India is expected to grow by 55% to 371 million by June 2016, according to a...04 - Feb - 2016
Latest Forum discussions on Reach Allure
- Unable to reach blue screen of inspecting wondows
Hi I am unable to rech to the blue screen if loading windows while installing the new windows xp .... sent from my SGS 2
- Mithun_mrg07/11/2011did't get u please explain
- Sam07/11/2011i think he is talking about installing XP & the first screen that appear. Blue with some drivers loading at the bottom.
- Sriharsha_madineni07/11/2011[QUOTE=Sonil.luthra;1522333]Hi I am unable to rech to the blue screen if loading windows while installing the new windows xp .... sent from my SGS 2[/QUOTE] Are you sure the disc you are using is good? Probably that particular media is not compatible with your optical drive. Try with a different disc. OT: Wait a second, Tapatalk signature is...
- New 3d chip transistor may reach 50ghz
Japanese R&D firm Unisantis says it will create and sell a new kind of "3-D" transistor that provides 10 times the computing speed of current chips. It is entering a 24-month collaborative agreement with Singapore's Institute of Microelectronics for simultaneous design work. The companies claim processor clockspeeds could reach between...
- Nucleuskore10/12/2007Hmmm, encode a movie to XviD in a flash :)
- Fun2sh10/12/2007baaaaaaaap re 50gigs...... mera c2d n my cousines q2d to barbad hogaya :shocked: thanks for the info dude. but is it possible within SAY 5YEARS ??
- Naveen_reloaded11/12/2007Truely a superb news. When will it see the light? Ie when will it reach the consumers- Many these kinda news end up not even coming up later a year.but i wish this to come. All the best to dude's who are researching it
- How to reach ashok vihar, phase-i ??
goodevening everyone, i have to go to Ashok Vihar, Phase-I tonight from noida(sec-12/22 crossing). If anyone knows how to reach there(route) please do tell me. Also how much time it would take from noida to reach there(1hr, 2hr, 3hr??). I will probably go by car. i want to reach in minimum possible time. -thankyou very much.
- Apollo07/07/2007[url]http://wikimapia.org[/url] < Find your destination, chart the route. Have some fun! ;)
- Dragonball07/07/2007well...i am using bsnl dialup 1kBps speed. so i cant use it. furthermore, if someone knows a definite route that would be more advantageous. -thanks.
- Slugger07/07/2007look like a complete bandwith wasting post. shud b in chit chat [b]REPORTING[/b]
- Time to reach canada...
Hi . guys.. how long does it take to get 2 CANADA..(montreal) .. the flight was at 12.55am... plz reply..
- Apollo26/04/2007Flying direct, it should be around 13-14 hrs, I think. But if there are stop-overs in between, it could take extend the journey.
- Medigit26/04/2007nd any idea .. abt the total cost of travelling 2 Canada..
- Third eye26/04/2007[quote=medigit]nd any idea .. abt the total cost of travelling 2 Canada..[/quote] 40-45 K (Not sure)
- Microsoft, novell reach agreement on linux
Source: [URL="http://itnewsbulletin.blogspot.com/2006/11/microsoft-novell-reach-agreement-on.html"]http://itnewsbulletin.blogspot.com/2006/11/microsoft-novell-reach-agreement-on.html[/URL] Once bitter rivals, Microsoft Corp. and Novell Inc. have entered into an agreement to allow open-source Linux software to work with Microsoft's Windows...
- Mayer12/11/2006If you see the full Graphics of SUSE 10.1 you'll understand why this deal. :) Vista Aero is nothing compared to it's 3D effects.
- Kiran.dks12/11/2006Good info. Thanks! :-) It will be interesting to watchout the effect of Microsoft-Novell partnership on Linux!
- Anandk14/11/2006Microsoft is open to more deals like one it just signed with Novell for open-source Linux software, but it believes that customers will continue to pay for software, its chief executive told an Indian newspaper. "We will love to put that kind of agreement in place with anyone who distributes Linux software--Red :rolleyes: Hat, whoever else,"...