Motorola has already refreshed its G series for 2017 with G5 and G5 Plus. Now the company could update the E series as well with the launch of Moto E4 and E4 Plus. Moto E4 with model number XT1762 and E4 Plus with model number XT1773 have received FCC certification, which makes their launch imminent.
moto e4Where to buy 9999 features a 2800mAh battery like its predecessor while the E4 Plus houses a larger 5000mAh battery. Both the handsets will support dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, 2.4GHz WiFi and at least 16GB storage. They also run latest Android 7.0 Nougat and will likely get future updates as well. The FCC certification was spotted by Rolant Quandt and he claims the handsets will be powered by MediaTek SoCs. To recall, Moto E3 Power was launched last year with 3500mAh battery at Rs 7,999. The smartphone featured a 5-inch 720p display, MediaTek MT6735P SoC, 2GB RAM and 16GB storage. The smartphone offered an 8MP primary camera and a 5MP secondary camera.
While the information regarding these forthcoming handsets is scant right now, more details should emerge close to launch. With moto e4Where to buy 9999, Lenovo Moto is probably targeting two different audience by offering latest software and connectivity options.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures