Micromax may soon launch a new smartphone with an aspect ratio of 18:9. This is simialr to the aspect ratio that is used in Samsung’s current flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S8, however, unlike that phone, Micromax's device doesn't seem to have curved edges. The Canvas Infinity is expected to offer a screen size opf 5.77-inches. Details about the phone are not yet known, but it should launch towards the end of August.
The phone looks a lot like the LG G6 that was launched earlier this year, which too offers a simialr aspect ratio of 18:9. The price of the phone is not yet known, but is should cost less than the Samsung Galaxy S8 or the LG G6.
Micromax has already released a number of devices in the market this year including two new devices under its Evok series. Called the Evok Note and Evoke Power, the two devices are priced at Rs 9,499 and Rs 6,999 respectively and are exclusively available on Flipkart. The Evoke Note features a 5.5-inch Full HD display and is powered by a 1.3GHz MT6753 SoC with 3GB of RAM. You can read our review of the Evok Note here.
The Micromax Evok Power sports a 5-inch Full HD display and is powered by a 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6737 SoC with 2GB of RAM. The phone offers 16GB of storage and is equipped with a 4000mAh battery. You can read our review of the Evok Power here.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures