Lenovo S720 Brief Description
Lenovo S720 Smartphone was launched in January 2013, comes with a 4.5-inch IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels at a pixel density of 245 pixels per inch. The screen is not protected by a Scratch Resistant display.
The phone is 9.9-mm thin , and tips the scale at 140 grams. The phone is powered by a 1 Ghz Dual core Cortex A9 processor and it comes with 512 MB of RAM. What this means is the processor has Dual cores in the CPU and 512 MB of RAM ensures the phone runs smoothly with multiple applications open simultaneously. The Lenovo S720 also packs in a graphics processor, and 4 GB of internal storage which can be expanded to 32 GB via a microSD card.
The Lenovo S720 runs Android 4.0.4 OS and is powered by a 2000 mAh battery. Its a Dual SIM Smartphone, and connectivity options on the Lenovo S720 include , GPS, HotSpot,Wifi,.
The main camera on the Lenovo S720 is an 8 MP shooter with Auto Focus, , Video Recording. The smartphone also has a Front Facing Camera capable of shooting 1 MP selfies.
Lenovo S720 Specification
Where to buy
- CES 2013: Lenovo shows off four dual-SIM phones
Most of the manufacturers have saved their smartphone and mobile announcements for MWC 2013 that will take place in Feb...10 - Jan - 2013
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y700 gaming laptop launched in India at Rs. 91,990
Lenovo's latest Ideapad Y700 gaming laptop is now available in India. Lenovo’s Y-series of products have...05 - Jul - 2016
- Lenovo wants to remind you who built the Moto Razr
Lenovo seems to be finally getting it. The company’s newest advertisement, teasing the next product from...20 - May - 2016
Latest Forum discussions on Lenovo S720
- Lenovo p780 or lenovo s660 or anyother?
Hello, i am going to buy a phone under 15k. I shortlisted above 2 phones and now i am confused which one to buy??? Both have good battery life , but s660 is quiet upgraded version. I was looking for a phone under 15k with a good battery life, good camera quality (not like 13mpx camera phones which gives 3rd grade picture quality), flash, ...
- $hadow14/06/2014Check out Lg L90
- Saiyangoku14/06/2014+1 to LG L90 and Moto G.
- Minion14/06/2014+1 for LG L90.
- Lenovo b480 vs lenovo g580(which is better)??
Hello All, Going for my first laptop in a few days, not having a great budget but since I don't need it for gaming and all those graphic intensive tasks, i think 30-33k should suffice. Did my research and basically things come down to these two although I am completely open to others which you guys may suggest. Basically need it for basic...
- Shadow01/07/2013[url=http://www.homeshop18.com/lenovo-b490-59-349110-3rd-gen-core-i5-3210-2gb-500gb-14-dos-laptop/computers/laptops/product:30487771/cid:16315/]Lenovo B490 59-349110 (3rd Gen Core i5 3210 - 2GB - 500GB - 14'' - DOS) Laptop from Lenovo | Basic Laptops | Computers | HomeShop18.com[/url] have a look at this... is this newer?
- Ankush2801/07/2013get G580 anyday >newer >looks >numpad >more 2gb ram I hace ordered same from FK [URL="http://tinyurl.com/pupzdyx"]G580[/URL]
- A2mn200201/07/2013Can Lenovo G580 (3g i5 nvidia 620) play games like Sniper Elite Mafia II NFS like games @medium settings ?
- Lenovo thinkpad v/s lenovo ideapad
Hello, I am looking for a laptop. I would like your advice to help me shortlist. My basic usage of the laptop would be for general and essential work. No gaming, no animation. [B]A. Lenovo Thinkpad Edge 420 [/B] -2nd generation Intel(R) Core™ i3-2310M Processor ( 2.10GHz 1333MHz ) -320 GB HDD - 2GB DDR3 - 14.0 " screen ...
- Smartyrohan1211/09/2011g560 has a 1st gen i3 so exclude it.... idont know about the quality of thinkpad..
- Aniket.cain12/09/2011I had a ThinkPad R60 before my current laptop. And one thing I'll tell you about them. You can use them as a shield against a missile. :D Seriously, they are quite well built, and can easily take your daily abuse. In the whole 5 years, I threw it around a couple of times when I was angry, kept it turned on for months (yes, months, 24x7...
- Godsownman12/09/2011Thanks for the replies. I need to double check about the G series laptop. I think it has been updated with the latest i3. Aniket, I'm curious to know : After your thinkpad you shifted to HP ? Why ?
- Lenovo m6811
I was going to get an el cheapo zebronics judwaa 5 bundle, when i came across this.. [url=http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-m6811-usb-2-0-mouse/p/itmd5etzdk3nheqc]Flipkart.com: Lenovo M6811 USB 2.0 Mouse: Mouse[/url] I game occassionally, mostly mw3 and skyrim.. I was thinking of getting that.. The reviews in flipkart is also very good.. also,...
- Nerevarine25/03/2012come on, two days and no replies ?
- Jacksmith1288803/04/2012In Lenovo M6811 mouse have good features than others... Ergonomic Design, Color Rubber Painting are the main features in M6811.it have a 1600 DPI resolution and it made by Laser technology.price of M6811 is very comfortable for the users.. [URL="http://www.naharhotels.com/"]luxury hotels in OOTY[/URL]
- Yochan19/07/2012ok ok mouse...its been 3months for just one reply lol
- Lenovo laptop from lenovo showroom vs online vs local shop?
My friend decided to buy Lenovo branded laptop. He is not sure from which store to buy? What will be good deal for after sale service? and warranty? guarantee? anything else?
- Kg11sgbg19/02/2015The most actual + trusted reply you'll get from our friend [MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION].
- Saiyangoku19/02/2015Buy from ws retail (flipkart) or Amazon Fulfilled listings. For warranty details, ask the seller/ Lenovo India CC.
- $hadow20/02/2015Look for WS Retail or Cloudtail at amazon. These two are surely certified.