Intex Cloud Y5 Brief Description
Intex Cloud Y5 Smartphone was launched in August 2013, comes with a 4.5-inch TFT LCD Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels at a pixel density of 218 pixels per inch. The screen is not protected by a Scratch Resistant display.
The Intex Cloud Y5 also packs in a graphics processor, and No of internal storage and does not support expandable storage.
The Intex Cloud Y5 runs Android 4 OS. Its a Dual SIM Smartphone, and connectivity options on the Intex Cloud Y5 include , GPS, HotSpot,Wifi,.
The main camera on the Intex Cloud Y5 is a 3.2 MP shooter with , , Video Recording. The smartphone also has a Front Facing Camera capable of shooting 0.3 MP selfies.Check out the Best Price in India for the Intex Intex Cloud Y5 at 4299 available at flipkart
Intex Cloud Y5 Specification
Where to buy
- Huawei Y3 II, Y5 II announced, with 3G and 4G variants
Huawei has announced two new smartphones under its Y series. The devices, the Huawei Y3 II and Y5 II, have been listed...18 - Apr - 2016
- Intex smartphones to offer free 50GB OneDrive cloud storage
Indian smartphone maker Intex has partnered with Microsoft to offer free OneDrive cloud storage on its smartphone...03 - Sep - 2015
- Intex Cloud M6 launched at Rs. 5,699
Intex has launched a new smartphone, Cloud M6. Exclusively available via Flipkart, the new dual-SIM smartphone is...21 - Apr - 2015
Latest Forum discussions on Intex Cloud Y5
- Intex launches cloud x3 jelly bean smartphone for rs 3,790
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11525[/ATTACH] Intex Technologies announced its strategic alliance with MediaTek with the launch of the Cloud X3 smartphone. The Intex Cloud X3 smartphone sports a modest 3.5-inch display and is a dual-SIM handset. The smartphone comes packed with MT6572, which is the world’s first dual-core chipset which has integrated...
- Hrishi27/07/2013I Don't understand 256MB ram with JB and 1.2Ghz DC. Why 256MB ??
- Nerevarine27/07/2013Use and throw, like a ballpen
- Mohit920627/07/2013[QUOTE=Rishi.;1982261]I Don't understand 256MB ram with JB and 1.2Ghz DC. Why 256MB ??[/QUOTE] Should have had 512mb atleast.This phone will lag like ****.512mb ram and i bet this phone would have been great for first time smartphone buyer.
- Intex speakers problem
sir, i hav an intex 5.1 channel 4000watt speaker system. i dont hav a special sound card, rest i dont know the details... i hav realtek audio i think. i cannot use all my 5 satellite speakrs... either the rear ones dont work or the front one. when i press the 2.1emulation button on my subwoofer, only the two front speakers work. help me
- Ashishmourya2130/04/2009actually , if u r listening music.only 2 speaker and boofer works.its called stereo. when u will play games and see movies (transformers original dvd) which support surround sound , ur 5.1 will be useful. and anyway don`t buy intex they are cheap but useless.go for altec 3251,5051 or logitech x 540.(if u want 5.1).
- Sunny1907199030/04/2009[quote=ashishmourya21;1100823]actually , if u r listening music.only 2 speaker and boofer works.its called stereo. when u will play games and see movies (transformers original dvd) which support surround sound , ur 5.1 will be useful. and anyway don`t buy intex they are cheap but useless.go for altec 3251,5051 or logitech x 540.(if u want...
- The sorcerer30/04/2009The onboard realtek audio that you have- is it 2.1?
- Intex speakers
I am looking to buy the mid-range (5000-7000 Rs.) 5.1 Home theatre system for my SONY DVD player. I am looking for Intex (5800W) subwoofer 5.1 music system. It's official site suggest that AC3 / DTS ready & Compatible with DVD/TV/VCD/CD. My DVD player has one "Digital-audio out" pin. The dolby digital & dts sound output by only this jack. I...
- Dom1nator21/03/2007Dun go for intex or like if u wanna use it for more that 1 or 2 year. Get a quality one like Altec Lansing, Creative or Logitech. Sure Intex wud have better bang for the bucks, but on long run itll turn useless. I recoment to buy a Logitech Z5300 THX one for 10k-. Its 200% better than intex 5800W. Z5300 is a 280W rms one which is sure to satisfy...
- Janitha21/03/2007Stay away from Intex. I can say with authority because I bought it and learnt truth the hard way. Just follow suggestions of aravind_n20.
- Blackpearl21/03/2007Yes, stay away from Intex.
- Intex soundcard
I bought an intex sound card ESS ES1938 chipset and the box says that the soundcard is 4channel and even the store guy said its a 4channel soundcard. But the thing is, I am unable to find an option to enable the 4channel mode. Now in the Realtek ob-board sound that my other PC, there's the sound effect manager where I can change modes as well as...
- Topgear01/02/2011i think you can't do much about this. These cheap 4 channel sound card has some ages old creative chipset for which there's no driver update available anymore. Your only option is use windows Sound and Audio devices properties - access it from control panel. Click on the Advanced under Speaker Settings > Under Speaker Setup choose the...
- Vutonium01/02/2011Yes its age old I know. But I wanted the cheapest solution. And the sounds and audio devices doesn't have the same name or the speaker setting page in windows 7. I still couldn't find the mixer app.
- Topgear02/02/2011^^ Here you go : [url=http://www.gocomputertraining.com/windows-7-sound-scheme.html]Windows 7 Sound Scheme | How to Choose or Modify the Sound Settings?[/url] Look at this section : [B]To modify Windows 7 sound scheme and speakers settings[/B]
- Intex webcam driver
please guys help i have been trying like hell to get drivers to work with vista for intex nightvision webcam that i have, unfortunately the drivers provided on the intex website dont seem to be working with vista and havent been able to get any other drivers which would work in vista
- Phreak0ut11/04/2009Model number?
- Greenmile11/04/20093.9 MB http://www.intextechnologies.com/drivers/PC%20WebCam/Night%20Vision%20350K.zip
- Vikramkh12/04/2009well i have tried this driver from the intex website, but the problem is that during installation process somehow my cpu usage goes to 98% and stays there for very long time, when i saw the processes through taskmanager it s howed that some software aftercopy was going on in the processes i dont know what that is but it happens every time i try to...