Intex Cloud Y5 Brief Description
Intex Cloud Y5 Smartphone was launched in August 2013, comes with a 4.5-inch TFT LCD Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels at a pixel density of 218 pixels per inch. The screen is not protected by a Scratch Resistant display.
The Intex Cloud Y5 also packs in a graphics processor, and No of internal storage and does not support expandable storage.
The Intex Cloud Y5 runs Android 4 OS. Its a Dual SIM Smartphone, and connectivity options on the Intex Cloud Y5 include , GPS, HotSpot,Wifi,.
The main camera on the Intex Cloud Y5 is a 3.2 MP shooter with , , Video Recording. The smartphone also has a Front Facing Camera capable of shooting 0.3 MP selfies.Check out the Best Price in India for the Intex Intex Cloud Y5 at 4299 available at flipkart
Intex Cloud Y5 Specification
- Huawei Y3 II, Y5 II announced, with 3G and 4G variants
Huawei has announced two new smartphones under its Y series. The devices, the Huawei Y3 II and Y5 II, have been listed...18 - Apr - 2016
- Intex smartphones to offer free 50GB OneDrive cloud storage
Indian smartphone maker Intex has partnered with Microsoft to offer free OneDrive cloud storage on its smartphone...03 - Sep - 2015
- Intex Cloud M6 launched at Rs. 5,699
Intex has launched a new smartphone, Cloud M6. Exclusively available via Flipkart, the new dual-SIM smartphone is...21 - Apr - 2015
Latest Forum discussions on Intex Cloud Y5
- Intex launches cloud x3 jelly bean smartphone for rs 3,790
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11525[/ATTACH] Intex Technologies announced its strategic alliance with MediaTek with the launch of the Cloud X3 smartphone. The Intex Cloud X3 smartphone sports a modest 3.5-inch display and is a dual-SIM handset. The smartphone comes packed with MT6572, which is the world’s first dual-core chipset which has integrated...
- Hrishi27/07/2013I Don't understand 256MB ram with JB and 1.2Ghz DC. Why 256MB ??
- Nerevarine27/07/2013Use and throw, like a ballpen
- Mohit920627/07/2013[QUOTE=Rishi.;1982261]I Don't understand 256MB ram with JB and 1.2Ghz DC. Why 256MB ??[/QUOTE] Should have had 512mb atleast.This phone will lag like ****.512mb ram and i bet this phone would have been great for first time smartphone buyer.
- Intex speakers problem
sir, i hav an intex 5.1 channel 4000watt speaker system. i dont hav a special sound card, rest i dont know the details... i hav realtek audio i think. i cannot use all my 5 satellite speakrs... either the rear ones dont work or the front one. when i press the 2.1emulation button on my subwoofer, only the two front speakers work. help me
- Ashishmourya2130/04/2009actually , if u r listening music.only 2 speaker and boofer works.its called stereo. when u will play games and see movies (transformers original dvd) which support surround sound , ur 5.1 will be useful. and anyway don`t buy intex they are cheap but useless.go for altec 3251,5051 or logitech x 540.(if u want 5.1).
- Sunny1907199030/04/2009[quote=ashishmourya21;1100823]actually , if u r listening music.only 2 speaker and boofer works.its called stereo. when u will play games and see movies (transformers original dvd) which support surround sound , ur 5.1 will be useful. and anyway don`t buy intex they are cheap but useless.go for altec 3251,5051 or logitech x 540.(if u want...
- The sorcerer30/04/2009The onboard realtek audio that you have- is it 2.1?
- Intex speakers
I am looking to buy the mid-range (5000-7000 Rs.) 5.1 Home theatre system for my SONY DVD player. I am looking for Intex (5800W) subwoofer 5.1 music system. It's official site suggest that AC3 / DTS ready & Compatible with DVD/TV/VCD/CD. My DVD player has one "Digital-audio out" pin. The dolby digital & dts sound output by only this jack. I...
- Dom1nator21/03/2007Dun go for intex or like if u wanna use it for more that 1 or 2 year. Get a quality one like Altec Lansing, Creative or Logitech. Sure Intex wud have better bang for the bucks, but on long run itll turn useless. I recoment to buy a Logitech Z5300 THX one for 10k-. Its 200% better than intex 5800W. Z5300 is a 280W rms one which is sure to satisfy...
- Janitha21/03/2007Stay away from Intex. I can say with authority because I bought it and learnt truth the hard way. Just follow suggestions of aravind_n20.
- Blackpearl21/03/2007Yes, stay away from Intex.
- Intex soundcard
I bought an intex sound card ESS ES1938 chipset and the box says that the soundcard is 4channel and even the store guy said its a 4channel soundcard. But the thing is, I am unable to find an option to enable the 4channel mode. Now in the Realtek ob-board sound that my other PC, there's the sound effect manager where I can change modes as well as...
- Topgear01/02/2011i think you can't do much about this. These cheap 4 channel sound card has some ages old creative chipset for which there's no driver update available anymore. Your only option is use windows Sound and Audio devices properties - access it from control panel. Click on the Advanced under Speaker Settings > Under Speaker Setup choose the...
- Vutonium01/02/2011Yes its age old I know. But I wanted the cheapest solution. And the sounds and audio devices doesn't have the same name or the speaker setting page in windows 7. I still couldn't find the mixer app.
- Topgear02/02/2011^^ Here you go : [url=http://www.gocomputertraining.com/windows-7-sound-scheme.html]Windows 7 Sound Scheme | How to Choose or Modify the Sound Settings?[/url] Look at this section : [B]To modify Windows 7 sound scheme and speakers settings[/B]
- Intex webcam driver
please guys help i have been trying like hell to get drivers to work with vista for intex nightvision webcam that i have, unfortunately the drivers provided on the intex website dont seem to be working with vista and havent been able to get any other drivers which would work in vista
- Phreak0ut11/04/2009Model number?
- Greenmile11/04/20093.9 MB http://www.intextechnologies.com/drivers/PC%20WebCam/Night%20Vision%20350K.zip
- Vikramkh12/04/2009well i have tried this driver from the intex website, but the problem is that during installation process somehow my cpu usage goes to 98% and stays there for very long time, when i saw the processes through taskmanager it s howed that some software aftercopy was going on in the processes i dont know what that is but it happens every time i try to...