- 18850/- Buy Now
iBall Andi 4.7G Cobalt Price in India
iBall Andi 4.7G Cobalt Brief Description
iBall Andi 4.7G Cobalt Smartphone was launched in June 2013, comes with a 4.7-inch TFT LCD Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels at a pixel density of 312 pixels per inch. The screen is not protected by a Scratch Resistant display.
The phone is powered by a 1.2 Ghz Quad core Cortex A7 processor and it comes with 1 GB of RAM. What this means is the processor has Quad cores in the CPU . The iBall Andi 4.7G Cobalt also packs in a graphics processor, and 16 GB of internal storage which can be expanded to 32 GB via a microSD card.
The iBall Andi 4.7G Cobalt runs Android 4.2 OS and is powered by a 2200 mAh battery. Its a Dual SIM Smartphone, and connectivity options on the iBall Andi 4.7G Cobalt include , GPS, HotSpot,,.
The main camera on the iBall Andi 4.7G Cobalt is a 12 MP shooter with Auto Focus, , Video Recording. The smartphone also has a Front Facing Camera capable of shooting 5 MP selfies.
iBall Andi 4.7G Cobalt Specification
Where to buy
- iBall Andi 4.7G Cobalt quad-core Jelly Bean smartphone launched for Rs. 19,995
iBall has announced the launch of a new quad-core Android smartphone called the Andi 4.7G Cobalt. The new iBall...04 - Jun - 2013
- iBall launches Andi 4Di, a dual-SIM Android ICS smartphone for Rs. 5,995
iBall has added a new mobile phone to its Andi range – the Andi 4Di. The new phone supports dual-SIM with dual...23 - Jul - 2013
- iBall Andi 4U Frisbee and Andi5 Stallion smartphones launched
iBall has released two new Android smartphones – Andi 4U Frisbee and Andi5 Stallion. Both the smartphones are...13 - Oct - 2014
Latest Forum discussions on iBall Andi 4.7G Cobalt
- Is iball andi 4.5q best options below 7k??
Hello guys thinking to get [B]iBall Andi 4.5Q[/B] from infibeam @6840 after applying coupon. [url=http://www.infibeam.com/Mobiles/i-iBall-Andi-4-5Q-Smartphone/P-E-M-iBall-Andi-4-5Q.html]iBall Andi 4.5Q Price: Buy iBall Andi 4.5Q Online in India - Infibeam.com[/url] Should I go with it or wait for something else. Are the iball Phones reliable...
- Confused - samsung galaxy s duos or micromax a110 (canvas 2) or iball andi 4.5h
Hi Guys, Confused between these 3 sets - Samsung Galaxy S Duos or Micromax A110 (Canvas 2) or iBall Andi 4.5H Samsung one is said to be Smart Dual Active. But it's nothing but a CALL DIVERT/FORWARD feature that the set enables in our SIM cards. And to best of my knowledge, the above can be done manually on other Dual SIM sets too. ...
- Rdkumthekar12/01/2013if u dont mind buying Indian brands, iBall Andi 4.5h is best among all these sets. It has better resolution, more RAM and good reviews too. If u can spend about 16k, Wickedleak's Wammy Sensation is a great device. It has 1280x800 res display, android JB and 1gb RAM. Don't consider Canvas 2 my friend has it and he is complaining low battery life...
- Bad_till_bones12/01/2013And what about that CALL Forwarding thing that I mentioned? Samsung S Duos does it automatically! But hope it works well, if we do it manually on Canvas 2 or iBall Andi 4.5H
- Cacklebolt13/01/2013forget the others get a huawei ascend g600. unless you want a dual sim.
- Iball 5.1
Hi, I have a iBall 5.1 Speaker Set. The problem is with my subwoofer, after running for 5-10 minutes it starts making loud burp sounds, cuts off audio and makes the sound, then audio then sound. What could be the reason? I tried changing the audio cable which connects it to PC/Mobile.
- $hadow21/10/2013What is the volume do you listen at normally.
- Frostbite22/10/2013It happens at all volumes high or low, but happens lesser on lows. I listen at 50% of maximum.
- Iball aasaan senior
Hii friends, I purchased iBall Aasaan White from letsbuy for rs. 2500 /- . I am writing a short review here: The phone is very well built and feels very sturdy and durable. The keys are the what the phone is worth purchasing. Large and soft and the response is good. The SOS function is innovative. Pressing it automatically sends sms to...
- Praks17/07/2011Nice review, Only one place iBall lacks - sales & service. They have poor network in that.
- Bongourav17/07/2011^^ Ya, totally agree. That was the only reason why I was reluctant to buy this phone. But, since there was no other alternatives, I had to get it. And after looking at its build quality I am happy with my decision !
- D6bmg01/09/2011Kinda a bump here. @OP: Please post some pics if you can.
- Iball router wireless connectivity problem
I am having iball 150M ADSL router I have been using this router for past one year without any problems. Recently I noticed I can browse the internet via this router using a lan wire. When connected wirelessly the router is unable to connect to internet. When I boot any computer or bring a mobile phone etc those devices can connect to this...