Hyve Mobility, a new Indian technology startup, has announced the launch of its latest smartphone, the Hyve Pryme, in India. The smartphone is the third device from the company, after the launch of Buzz and Storm in June 2016.
Hyve says that Pryme's USP is the use of the deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 SoC clocked at 2.3GHz, and a pure Android experience. hyve prymeWhere to buy 9728 offers full metal unibody design, and will be available in Champagne colour. The Hyve Pryme features a 5.7-inch Full HD display with 2.5D arc glass for better fit in the hand.
The hyve prymeWhere to buy 9728 comes with 4GB RAM and 32GB internal memory. The smartphone sports a 13MP rear camera with dual-LED flash, f/2.0 aperture lens and support for HDR photography. There is also an 8MP front camera with LED flash for shooting selfies in low-light.
Hyve's latest smartphone features a USB-C port for charging, and is backed by a decent 3500mAh battery. The smartphone features a rear fingerprint sensor with support for Touch2Call function, which enables quick and easy dialling for favourite numbers.
Hyve Mobility had announced its Buzz and Storm smartphones running stock Android 5.1 Lollipop in June 2016. Back then, Hyve called the pure Android experience and service as the key feature of its products. The company continues with that message and extends Hyve Care support with two years of standard warranty, accidental protection and complimentary pick and drop support for the Pryme smartphone.
Hyve Mobility's Pryme smartphone runs certified pure Android 6.0 software with the latest security updates. The hyve prymeWhere to buy 9728 is priced at Rs 17,999, and pre-registrations for the Amazon exclusive device starts from November 20.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 2015Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup
- 10 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures