- 14199/- Buy Now
Huawei Honor 3C Price in India
Huawei Honor 3C Brief Description
Huawei Honor 3C Smartphone was launched in May 2014, comes with a 5-inch TFT LCD Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels at a pixel density of 294 pixels per inch. The screen is not protected by a Scratch Resistant display.
The phone is 9.2-mm thin , and tips the scale at 140 grams. The phone is powered by a 1.3 Ghz Quad core MediaTek MT6582 processor and it comes with 2 GB of RAM. What this means is the processor has Quad cores in the CPU and 2 GB of RAM ensures the phone runs smoothly with multiple applications open simultaneously. The Huawei Honor 3C also packs in a graphics processor, and 8 GB of internal storage which can be expanded to 32 GB via a microSD card.
The Huawei Honor 3C runs Android 4.2 OS and is powered by a 2300 mAh battery. Its a Dual SIM Smartphone, and connectivity options on the Huawei Honor 3C include , GPS, HotSpot,,.
The main camera on the Huawei Honor 3C is an 8 MP shooter with Auto Focus, , Video Recording. The smartphone also has a Front Facing Camera capable of shooting 5 MP selfies.Check out the Best Price in India for the Huawei Huawei Honor 3C at 0 available at Junglee
Huawei Honor 3C is a mid-range dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) smartphone with dual standby. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS with the company's Emotion UI 2.0 on top. It has a 5-inch HD LTPS display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. It has a 1.3GHz quad-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The Honor 3C has 8GB of inbuilt storage, expandable via microSD card. It has an 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and BSI sensor and a 5 MP front camera. Connectivity wise the Honor 3C supports 3G, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, GPS, and Bluetooth.
Huawei Honor 3C Specification
- Huawei Honor 3C, 5-inch quad-core smartphone launched at Rs. 14,999
Huawei's Honor 3C smartphone is now up for grabs e-commerce sites at Rs. 14,999. The new Huawei smartphone supports...05 - Jun - 2014
- Huawei Honor 3C, Ascend G6 and G750 smartphones launched, starting at Rs. 14,999
Huawei has announced three new Android smartphones - Honor 3C, Ascend G6 and Ascend G750 - for the Indian market. The...15 - May - 2014
- Honor 6X leaked via TENAA, may launch on October 18
Huawei may launch the much-rumoured Honor 6X on October 18 in China. The upcoming smartphone, which will replace...28 - Sep - 2016
Latest Forum discussions on Huawei Honor 3C
- Moto g vs huawei honor 3c.................
Has anyone heard about Huawei Honor 3C?I am confused between Huawei Honor 3C and Moto G...Huawei Honor 3C has better camera and 2gb ram.....So which one should i buy??
- Ssb155104/06/2014^^ How much does Honor 3C cost?
- Debu_01305/06/2014The Huawei Honor 3c costs ~ ₹14,500(for 8GB ROM and 2GB RAM) , while the Moto G offers (16GB and 1GB RAM) for ₹14,000. Yeah, same doubt here. The Huawei seems great overall, also heard great reviews, No1 selling phone in China, and is so much value for money. But unsure of whether it is overall a better choice than the Moto G.
- Confused between huawei honor 3c and moto g.....
Which one should i buy between Huawei Honor 3C AND Moto G?
- Saiyangoku02/06/2014apart from the SoC and OS, specs look good on paper for 3C.
- Powerhoney02/06/2014Would like to know this too!!! :-)
- Minion04/06/2014Huawei Honor 3C looks good.
- Huawei honor 6
[IMG]http://img6a.flixcart.com/www/promos/new/20140929-154721-top-banner.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img6a.flixcart.com/image/mobile/g/d/q/huawei-honor-6-h60-l04-400x400-imaeyawkkdzfd7my.jpeg[/IMG][IMG]http://img5a.flixcart.com/image/mobile/g/d/q/huawei-honor-6-h60-l04-400x400-imaeyawkz4qukxfb.jpeg[/IMG] [B]Key Features:[/B] 5-inch...
- Amjath03/10/2014This phone definitely caught my attention, reviews are all positive Pros: Battery, its technology and its battery saving app Top notch Camera big plus Flagship quality CPU, GPU Design Connectivity Software custmisation is no gimmick 3 things are big letdown/ answered not properly 1. Is the display protected by Crnng Gorilla...
- Kamikaz03/10/2014[QUOTE=amjath;2164777]This phone definitely caught my attention, reviews are all positive Pros: Battery, its technology and its battery saving app Top notch Camera big plus Flagship quality CPU, GPU Design Connectivity Software custmisation is no gimmick 3 things are big letdown/ answered not properly 1. Is the display protected by Crnng...
- Amjath03/10/2014[QUOTE=kamikaz;2164790]Well the price is 20k, they have to cut corners somewhere, does any sub20k phone have OIS ? let me know ,it could be an expensive addon , perhaps we will be able to see it more in the next gen of mid tier phones and Ascend series were the flagship phones of Huawei till now, wasnt it? P6 comes to mind, and this phone doesnt...
- Huawei honor 4x : need a perspective
I was looking for a cheap and good phone and I have zeroed in on the Huawei Honor 4X.Just wanted the view's of the TDF community on this phone. Any glaring flaws besides the lack of Gorilla glass on the screen ? Would love some inputs from the actual owners. Cheers! Abhijit
- Saswat2308/04/2015IMO you should wait for ASUS Zenfone 2 release later this month. What's your budget BTW?
- Abhmkh08/04/2015[QUOTE=saswat23;2216744]IMO you should wait for ASUS Zenfone 2 release later this month. What's your budget BTW?[/QUOTE] Not more than 10-11K. A7000 is also a good choice for me but I am skeptical about the mediatek chipset
- Anupam_pb08/04/2015[QUOTE=AbhMkh;2216747]Not more than 10-11K. A7000 is also a good choice for me but I am skeptical about the mediatek chipset[/QUOTE] A7000's performance is better than S410, close to S615 of Yureka, but still Yureka is best performer in sub 15k for now I guess it might have better battery life than Yureka.......... Can't say that for sure though
- Xiaomi mi3, or moto x1 / huawei honor 6
Hello! posting on behalf of a friend. he needs a phone by December. was/is insistent on getting the mi3. however, seeing the status of its sale (or, the lack of it), i have suggested him to wait and advised to look for other options, like the zenfone 5, moto g2, moto x1, huawei honor 6. of these, if he can spend more (which he seems to be willing...
- Saiyangoku05/11/2014Mi3 is discontinued and Mi4 is going to take its place probably by mid December. Oneplus One is also going to launch during that time. So if I were him, I'd wait for it.
- Ghormaanas05/11/2014alright. am not sure if he would be around here till mid-dec. any guesses on what mi4 could be priced at? EDIT: about 19-20k it seems; correct?!
- $hadow05/11/201415 k is what I remember I read on some website for mi4