HTC will launch its HTC U Ultra smartphone in India on February 21. The company has sent out Media invites for the event, which will be held in New Delhi. The HTC U Ultra was launched alongside the U Play last month, but considering that the invite only has the hashtag, #HTCUUltra, it is highly doubtful that the htc uWhere to buy 51895 Play will be launched on February 21 as well.
The htc u ultraWhere to buy 51895 features a 5.7-inch QHD display with a smaller secondary display, similar to the one used on the LG V20. The device sports a metal and glass build and comes with an AI-powered assistant called HTC Sense Companion. The company claims that the assistant will learn user behaviour and deliver prioritised notifications on the secondary display. The HTC Ul Ultra with its AI based assistanct will signal HTC's entry in the race for integrating custom assistants that offer personalized voice based interface.
The htc u ultraWhere to buy 51895 smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC with 4GB of RAM. At the back is a 12MP UltraPixel camera, like the one found on the HTC 10, while at the front is a 16MP camera. The device also comes with a new audio technology called U-Sonic. The company says that this technology allows the device to deliver true sound based on the user’s listening behavior.
The device is available in 64GB and 128GB storage variants and it isn’t yet known if HTC will launch one or both these variants in India. The launch price of the htc u ultraWhere to buy 51895 in the country is not yet known, but in the UK, prices for the device start at £649, which is roughly Rs. 54,100.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 2015Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup
- 10 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures