Samsung today launched the Galaxy Note II in India, and the phablet will be available on store shelves starting next week, for Rs. 39,990.
The Galaxy Note II boasts of a 5.5-inch display and is powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core processor under the hood. The smartphone-tablet hybrid runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and boasts of a whopping 2GB of RAM just like the Galaxy Note 10.1.
The new note IIWhere to buy 28000 31500 49348 has an 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash, capable of 1080p HD video recording, and a 1.9MP front facing camera. The device comes 16GB internal storage expandable up to 64GB via a microSD card.
1. The display of the note IIWhere to buy 28000 31500 49348 is very crisp and vibrant. Kept next to the original Note, the display of the note IIWhere to buy 28000 31500 49348 is more rectangular in nature and the display is much more vibrant.
2. The device runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean straight out of the box and Samsung’s TouchWiz Skin too has seen some tweaks in its features.
4. The curved design of the device makes it look like a Galaxy S III on steroids.
5. The notifications menu too has been customized to take advantage of the large display.
6. A feature called “One hand operation” compresses the keyboard and dialler so that the large display is easily usable with one hand.
7. S-Notes also makes an appearance on the device and helps users take notes. The app also recognises the user's handwriting.
8. Just like the big brother, Galaxy Note 800, you can watch a video in a small window and continue operating on the device with other activities such as playing games, checking your mail and browsing the Internet.
9. The camera app on the Galaxy Note IIWhere to buy 28000 31500 49348Where to buy 28000 31500 49348 has a feature called Best Face. This feature makes the camera app click 5 photos and the app itself suggests which is the best picture from the lot depending on the faces of the people in the image.
12. The S Pen is housed at the bottom of the device.
14. The left has the volume rocker and the right has the power/sleep button. There is no dedicated camera button.
15. Air View is a new feature of the S Pen. If you want to see the contents of a folder or a mail or even your photos album, simply hover the S Pen above the desired folder and you can see a glimpse of its content. It is really useful especially of have a lot of content to go through.
Do stay tuned for our detailed review of the Galaxy Note IIWhere to buy 28000 31500 49348Where to buy 28000 31500 49348, which should be arriving at the Digit Test Centre soon. In the meanwhile, check out some more product images, below: