- 5999/- Buy Now
BLU Win HD LTE Price in India
BLU Win HD LTE Brief Description
BLU Win HD LTE Smartphone was launched in November 2015, comes with a 5-inch IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels at a pixel density of 294 pixels per inch. The screen is not protected by a Scratch Resistant display.
The phone is 8.2-mm thin . The phone is powered by a 1.2 Ghz Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and it comes with 1 GB of RAM. What this means is the processor has Quad cores in the CPU . The BLU Win HD LTE also packs in a graphics processor, and 8 GB of internal storage which can be expanded to 32 GB via a microSD card.
The BLU Win HD LTE runs Windows Phone 8.1 OS and is powered by a 2500 mAh battery. Its a Dual SIM Smartphone, and connectivity options on the BLU Win HD LTE include , GPS, HotSpot,,Bluetooth.
The main camera on the BLU Win HD LTE is an 8 MP shooter with Auto Focus, , Video Recording. The smartphone also has a Front Facing Camera capable of shooting 2 MP selfies.Check out the Best Price in India for the BLU BLU Win HD LTE at 5999 available at snapdeal
BLU Win HD LTE Specification
- Blu announces two Windows Phone 8.1-powered smartphones in India
US based smartphone manufacturing company Blu has launched two Windows Phone 8.1 smartphones in India, Blu Win JR LTE...11 - Aug - 2015
- Microsoft finally rolls out Windows 10 Mobile update
Microsoft is finally started rolling out the Windows 10 update for smartphones running Windows Phone 8.1. However, only...18 - Mar - 2016
- Lenovo K4 Note to sport 3GB RAM?
The Lenovo K4 Note is expected to launch in January in India. Building the hype up to the launch of the smartphone,...23 - Dec - 2015
Latest Forum discussions on BLU Win HD LTE
- Legalized blu-ray, hd dvd copying coming soon
One of the biggest arguments against digital rights management (DRM) is that it restricts users from doing what they wish with the media for which they've paid. For owners of high-definition movie players, such restrictions may soon be a little lighter. The Advanced Access Content System Licensing Administration (AACS LA) says that it is now...
- Goobimama26/05/2007Haha. Now that the protection is broken, they come up with this crap system. Let them keep it to themselves...
- Blu-ray vs. hd-dvd
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Blu-Ray and HD-DVD are two new optical storage technologies that fight as the successor of DVD. In this article you will learn everything you need to know about these technologies, including the motivations that lead to the creation of both. Is it really true that DVD has its days counted? With the introduction of...
- Nahsor27/01/2007hmm, very tough to say + EVD also comin out...... But still DVD will remain popular because it serves as media for backups, databases, mp3s etc. Blu-Ray is the one i think will succeed in the end over HDDVD...
- Csczero27/01/2007Yeah blue ray for me too !!! PS3 s shipping with blue ray :D
- Grimrazer29/01/2007Umm... Thanks, I will take both ;-)
- A shotgun marriage for blu-ray and hd dvd???
That is the number of players for both formats that the Computer Electronics Association has said likely shipped in 2006, the first year of global sales. Earlier, the organization had anticipated 750,000 players would ship for the year. [B]Earlier this week, for instance, South Korea's LG Electronics formally announced it would release a combo...
- Nishant_nms06/01/2007it is necessary as everybody can not buy 2 separate drives
- Kiran.dks06/01/2007Yep! Both are good in their technology. One would like to have both.
- Hacker: blu-ray, hd dvd copy protection cracked
Summary: A computer hacker claims to have broken the AACS (Advanced Access Content System) encryption specification used to control unauthorized copying on HD-DVD and Blu-ray video players. [IMG]http://www.gamepro.com/gamepro/domestic/games/news/images/92148-1.jpg[/IMG] HD DVD, Blu-ray copy protection cracked The hacker,...
- Shadow slayer 200701/01/2007sorry i didnt see that will search b4 posting next time
- Holographic rival to blu-ray, hd-dvd
[quote]The first holographic storage systems, capable of storing up to 300 GB on a single disc, will reportedly go on sale towards the end of 2006. InPhase Technologies and Hitachi are jointly developing this technology, dubbed "Tapestry holographic memory technology", which uses laser light interference to store 300 GB on a single disc....
- Cryptid29/11/2005300GB !!!!!!!!!!! thats hell alot of space what will i do with so much space 9GB DVDs are only to much and now 300GB
- Jay4u01/12/2005OLD NEWS ALREADY HEARD ABT IT BUT THANKS.. KEEP POSTING
- Lywyre01/12/2005the concept is old yes, but holographic storage has made its debut now. Maxell has already started marketing the drives.