Asus is widely reported to announce its ZenFone 4 series next week. Ahead of the launch, the details of the products including model number and pricing have already leaked. One of the selling points is expected to be the dual camera system, which is becoming a trend among smartphone makers.
The company inadvertently posted images of Zenfone 4 Selfie and ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro yesterday and has now leaked images of ZenFone 4 and Zenfone 4 Max as well. While the company has pulled down those images, GSMArena has obtained the images along with full specifications and pricing.
The listing reveals that ZenFone 4 with model number ZE554KL will be priced at €500 (around Rs 38,000) and feature a 5.5-inch full HD display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass on top. It features a metal unibody design and will be powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 630 chipset. The smartphone offers 4GB RAM and 64GB expandable storage. There is also dual 12MP + 8MP rear camera setup coupled with an 8MP selfie camera.
The ZenFone 4 Max is reportedly available for purchase in Russia and the handset has been listed in two different versions. The handset with model number ZC554KL is set to debut as Max Plus while the regular ZenFone 4 Max will carry model number ZC520KL. The regular version will sport a 5.2-inch display while the Max Plus gets a larger 5.5-inch display.
The ZenFone 4 Max ZC520KL will be powered by the Snapdragon 425 and offer a smaller 4100mAh battery as opposed to Snapdragon 430 and 5000mAh battery found on the Max Plus version. Both the handset sport a dual 13MP + 5MP rear camera setup and a single 8MP front camera. The ZenFone 4 Max ZC520KL will retail for €230 (around Rs 17,500) while ZenFone 4 Max Plus ZC554KL will be priced at €250 (around Rs 19,000).
This new official pricing for Europe contradicts the previously tipped $400 price tag for the ZenFone 4 with Snapdragon 630 chipset. Asus was expected to make a comeback in the premium mid-range segment with its ZenFone 4 series and this new pricing seems to indicate that it won't be the OnePlus 5 killer.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures