Asus might be adding another smartphone to its already expansive ZenFone 3 lineup. The company might announce 'Zenfone 3 Go' at Mobile World Congress later this month. The smartphone is likely to be the cheapest offering in the company's ZenFone series.
The new, rumoured smartphone is expected to sport a 5-inch HD display and Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset. The handset will come with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. Asus recently announced the ZenFone Go 4.5 LTE at Rs 6,999 in India. The smartphone sits at the lower end of the pricing spectrum in the company's offering.
The new ZenFone 3 Go is likely to be aesthetically similar to the rest of the ZenFone 3 family. The leaked renders show the device will have a flat back and a brushed metal design. The rear camera has been moved to the corner, and its circular shape is like that of most Oppo smartphones.
Other specifications include a 13MP rear camera with 1.4mi pixel size and a 5MP front camera. The leaked marketing material shows that Asus is aiming at a younger audience with this device. The smartphone is being pitched as ideal for livestreaming and social networking. The handset could retail at €150 (approximately Rs 11,000) and be available by the end of March, 2017.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 2015Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup
- 10 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures