Apple IPhone SE is reportedly retailing for Rs 19,999 for the 16GB variant from offline retailers. The iPhone SE was launched at Rs 39,000 back in April and at Rs 19,999 - Apple seems to be getting competitive in the Indian smartphone market.
The news about the price cut was first broken by Kerala-based retailer ITnet. The retailer is selling the 16GB variant for Rs 19,999 and the 64GB variant for Rs 25,999. The effective price is reportedly after a cashback of Rs 5,000 against debit or credit card purchase. ITnet claims the offer is officially from Apple but there is no word yet from the Cupertino-based smartphone maker.
The iphone seWhere to buy 22890 26999 offer is an official offer from Apple of 5000 Rs Cashback. You can check with the Local Authorised Apple Store for details . — ITNET (@itnetinfocom) March 19, 2017
Apple also recently bumped the memory on base variant of iPhone 6 from 16GB to 32GB. The 32GB iPhone 6 recently popped up at Amazon India for Rs 28,999 and is also available from Apple-authorised retailers.
To recall, Apple iphone seWhere to buy 22890 26999features a 4-inch display and internal hardware similar to that of iPhone 6s. The handset is powered by Apple's custom A9 chipset coupled with M9 motion coprocessor. The smartphone sports a 12MP rear camera and supports 4K video recording at 30fps. The rear camera is also capable of recording full HD slow-motion videos at 120fps and time-lapse video with stabilisation. While iPhone 6s offers a 5MP front camera, iPhone SE continues to use older 1.2MP iSight camera.
Apple iphone seWhere to buy 22890 26999 supports 4G LTE and features TouchID for unlocking the smartphone with fingerprint sensor. The smartphone comes with a 1624mAh battery and is available in silver, space grey, gold and rose gold colour options. Apple is reportedly planning to start assembling iPhone SE in India and this price cut could be signs of company's renewed focus towards Indian market.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 2015Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup
- 10 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures