Moto’s E series of devices are known for offering quality and the latest set of features at an affordable price. With the addition of the E4 Plus, Moto is continuing that legacy. The device comes with a long list of features that help it stand out from the crowd. Here are five reasons why you should check out the Moto E4 Plus.
When big battery meets rapid charging
The e4 plusWhere to buy 9999 is a real beast when it comes to sheer battery capacity. With a mammoth 5000mAh battery pack, it literally attempts to solve all your battery woes. And, don't let that 5000mAh figure worry you in terms of charging time as the E4 Plus ships with a 10W rapid charger. Add the power efficient 720p display and latest Android Nougat 7.1 OS, and you're in for a marathon. Yup, we're talking about a battery life of 2 days!
Android Nougat 7.1 gets you bragging rights
The latest Android OS simply ensures updated software, just the way Google envisions how an Android device should function today. And, that's a big deal! From updated security to optimal use of resources and a slick interface sprinkled with nifty new features. And yes, you also get the latest Google Assistant to play around with.
It's got all the slots
You don't have to choose between having two 4G SIM cards or a single SIM 4G with a SDcard. There is no hybrid business here. The Moto E Plus offers Dual 4G capable SIM slots along with a dedicated SDcard slot. And we like that.
The moto e4 plusWhere to buy 9999 also comes with Google Assistant pre-installed. Unlike its predecessor, Google Now, Assistant is much better at understanding language and its responses also sound more natural. If that wasn’t cool enough for you, the Assistant can also tell jokes, play games, recite poetry and translate. And that’s not all, the moto e4Where to buy 9999 Plus also has a fingerprint reader, which ups its security quotient. You don't have to remember all those passwords and pattern locks anymore!
Most of the time when you get a notification, you have to unlock the phone and then see what it’s about. This is especially frustrating when it turns out the notification was for something you didn’t really care for at that point of time. With Moto Display, you can wave those frustrations behind, as it will show you the notifications on the lockscreen itself. So a simple glance will let you know exactly what the notification is all about without the need to unlock the display. How cool is that!
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures